PDA

View Full Version : Sennelier, Mount Vision and Great Americans

japonaise
01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Just posted some a set of Senneliers, 5 sets of Mount Visions, and 2 sets of Great Americans in the Swap Shop. Really good deals! J

Kathryn Wilson
01-02-2012, 05:49 PM
I sent you a message on the Thunderstorm grey set -

Christmas might be just a little late this year :)

SherryC
01-02-2012, 08:13 PM
You really are offering good deals on these, but I have been hitting all of the sales. Confess.. You got Giraults didn't you?:D :D :D :D

japonaise
01-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Sherry:

Why yes, I did receive Giraults. How did you know? And and I received some other pastel brands from Santa and his two elves who were very very good to me. I think the Santa factor is a prime motivator for the barrage of holiday sale emails.

However, next to his empty snack plate, Santa left this hand written note - "Attention: I did not gift you another palette tray, so you must cull your current pastels before you can open these!" Sometimes Santa has such a mean streak! He probably had a astrix next to my name noting that I have an Art Supply Addiction (ASA) in need of an intervention.

I actually have some additional items that I will post in a new Swap Shop thread tomorrow. J

SherryC
01-02-2012, 11:39 PM
From posts over the years when you expressed your love for Giraults. I could tell that you like them as much as I do. Congratulations on your new toys. What fun to have new colors!
Edited to say I may have you c fused with someone else:confused:

SherryC
01-02-2012, 11:42 PM
PS. I am also suffering from ASA and what is worse have no desire for an intervention. :evil: I keep telling myself I worked for 45 years and now I can pamper myself.

saramathewson
01-03-2012, 03:00 AM
I also sent you a PM on the Great American's.

Sara

japonaise
01-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Both Sets of Great Americans are pending.

Still have 80 Half stick set of Senneliers, 2 MV Chippy Sets, and 1 MV Dark Set.