PDA

View Full Version : Guess what!?!

BTDogMom
03-19-2003, 03:04 PM
I gotta merit badge, I think because I talk too much, but I'm ok with it :D, I love coming here and looking at all of this amazing work you guys do. I do have pastels and have played with them, but I'm really new to color so I'm working my way up. I've been doing some stuff in colored pencil so as to understand the whole dolor thing. But I'm gonna delve soon enuf. I'm still gonna come and look at all this cool stuff here though!!!:clap: :clap:

Smudger
03-19-2003, 03:06 PM
:clap: Congratulations:clap:

Dark_Shades
03-19-2003, 04:22 PM
well ... Im glad you got a merit badge.... am sure its not just for your chitter chatter lol ...... but for your sheer enthusiasm and delight and encouragement you bring in your postings to this forum

Basil says you can give him a belly rub anytime lol

congrats... well done :)

Do you know they have a Yakkety Yak merit..... mine must be in the post lolol

BevL
03-19-2003, 04:54 PM
Congrats, BT!
Your post caused me to check my own badge status, and lo and behold, I have a pastel merit badge! lol! It took me a freakin year to get one in wildlife, and I got one for pastels in what... 6 weeks, if that? I'm either talking too much or painting too much, I dunno. I'm not gonna complain. :D

Bev

Mo.
03-19-2003, 06:57 PM
Congrats BT and Bev.... both well deserved !:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mo.

E-J
03-19-2003, 07:07 PM
You mean I could have got my merit badge without having to paint all those damned sketches?? LOL

:clap: Well done, Jamie :D

bnoonan
03-19-2003, 08:38 PM
Congratulations to both of you. Great job on earning those badges - we love the art and the commentary and the support and the friendship and the.....

Barb

louiethe_cat
03-20-2003, 12:42 AM
A very big "Congrats" to you! I'm sure you are deserving....Alan

Mikki Petersen
03-20-2003, 12:50 AM
Congratulations BT and Bev for your awards. If it's for tallking too much, You are in excellent company as a lot of us got talking to much awards in fairly short order in this forum. Isn't it great to have a forum that not only inspires great art but also inspires good conversation!?!