PDA

View Full Version : Nana B

Dot Hoffman
10-15-2011, 06:49 PM
I just received a note from our WC friend, Nana B (Phyllis) that her husband passed away on Tuesday October 11th after battling a serious illness for some time. I know he's with the Lord, and will be missed by family and friends. Our heartfelt condolences go out to Phyllis and all the rest of the family.

robertsloan2
10-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Phyllis, I feel for your loss. Take care of yourself for as long as you need. *hugs*

When you're lonely, turn to your friends. It's important to remember how many of us care so much about you. If you don't feel like painting, don't worry about it. If you do, painting is a way to release and express your feelings. Just do what you need to in order to take care of yourself.

the drover's dog
10-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Phyllis, my deepest sympathies to you and your family. It is so hard to ride these rough times, but friends can help when you are down. We are here to support and cheer you when you feel low.

Lean on us if you need it.

Dale

Deborah Secor
10-15-2011, 09:42 PM
So sorry to hear this. Phyllis, feel my (((hug))).

God bless.

saramathewson
10-16-2011, 01:46 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Phyllis!
Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sara

bnoonan
10-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Phyllis, We know you as Nana and though you may not be reading this right now - you are in our thoughts. May you find the energy to return and paint with us some more.... feel free to share... let us help if we can...

Hugs, Barbara

PS: Dot - thanks for letting us know.

DAK723
10-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Phyllis,

Please accept our deepest sympathies. I know the WC pastel community will be here for you, in whatever way we can.

Don

David Patterson
11-20-2012, 11:54 AM
You're in my thoughts and prayers, Phyllis!

nana b
12-15-2012, 08:57 PM
I'm trying to catch up with things and realized I had never thanked the great people here for well wishes and prayers till a couple of weeks ago and noticed a comment from David. Thanks to ALL the thoughtful and generous members. Thank you very, very much.