PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if ... ?

La_
09-19-2011, 11:01 PM
kind of like the sentence games, in question form and variably answerable :cat:

an imagination prodder really, of funky questions to ask kids to play with their imaginations and poke their thinkers ... a way to open discussion with kids of any and all ages, even adults, in a fun way ... so if you have li'l kids, or grandkids, or neighborhood kids ... and you were building them a game ... how would you finish the sentence ...

What would you do if ... ?

my eg. is What would you do if ... you found a real live reindeer on your front lawn christmas morning!?

la

Andrew
09-20-2011, 09:00 AM
I would be canvasing the neighborhood looking for a lapplander.

What would you do if ...you found out your home was built on an ancient indian burial mound?

Andrew

snoball
09-20-2011, 03:44 PM
I would hook a rug with "RIP" for the living room floor.

What would you do if......you saw on the evening news that a meteor was heading straight at your portion of the earth?

Andrew
09-20-2011, 04:11 PM
I would try to get to a good vantage point to watch it fall to earth.

What would you do if ... you were stuck in an advancing zombie horde, and all out of ammunition?

snoball
09-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Turn on my feminine wiles of course.:cat:

What would you do if... you were baking a cake, found you were out of sugar, no neighors within walking distance and the car is out of gas?:rolleyes:

Andrew
09-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Make a few adjustments to the ingredients and make an unsweetened quick bread.

What would you do if...you found yourself stranded on an deserted island, with no phones, no lights, no motorcar, not a single luxury?

samben84
09-21-2011, 03:04 PM
I'd smile, find a comfortable spot and take a nap.

What would you do if... an important phone call came and you were in the bathroom?

Andrew
09-21-2011, 03:39 PM
I'd let the machine take it, and call back when I was finished.

What would you do if . . . you had the opportunity to trade your car in for a steam powered vehicle?

Maureen Grantham
09-22-2011, 07:40 AM
I'd keep my car!

What would you do if.....someone offered to buy one of your paintings for $50?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Depending on the painting and after a little haggling, I would consider selling.

What would you do if ... you found your self in Scotland on a vacation, but your luggage was mysteriously delivered to Italy?

snoball
09-22-2011, 08:37 AM
After buying a toothbrush and clean underwear in Scotland I would continue on to Italy. ;-)

What would you do if....... you are on an ocean liner that begins to take on water?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Before or after I panic? There is a reason I didn't go into the Navy.

I would follow the Captain's (and crew's) instruction and board a lifeboat when necessary.

What would you do if ... you had to cook dinner, and all you had to work with was a small chicken, a lemon, a mango, and bottles of ketchup and soy sauce?

snoball
09-22-2011, 08:44 AM
Why I believe I could make a very tasty dish with that.

What would you do it you were housebound in winter and it came a 3 ft snow?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 08:47 AM
I would shovel myself out and go to work. 3 foot of snow isn't that uncommon around here.

What would you do if ... you found your self at home with no power and no phone, and there was a knock at the door?

brianvds
09-22-2011, 08:48 AM
Before or after I panic? There is a reason I didn't go into the Navy.

I would follow the Captain's (and crew's) instruction and board a lifeboat when necessary.

What would you do if ... you had to cook dinner, and all you had to work with was a small chicken, a lemon, a mango, and bottles of ketchup and soy sauce?

Put half the lemon and half the mango inside the chicken. Mix some ketchup and soy sauce and paint it on the chicken. Put in the oven at 180 degrees (Celsius) for an hour or so.

Slice up the remaining mango for dessert.

Ideally one needs half an onion to go with the lemon, and then you paint the chicken with oil and sprinkle salt and spices. But I have a feeling the above recipe will also work.

What would you do if you were playing golf with your boss, and you saw a hungry lion coming for the two of you?

snoball
09-22-2011, 08:50 AM
I was typing at the same time Brian was and he was quicker on the trigger!:lol:

snoball
09-22-2011, 08:54 AM
What would you do if you were playing golf with your boss, and you saw a hungry lion coming for the two of you?

Tell the boss to talk with the lion while I ran for help.:lol:

What would you do if you were beating the boss at the game?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Since I absolutely suck at golf, that would be highly unlikely, but if it were actually happen, I would quietly revel in the possible victory.

What would you do if ... you had a large burrowing marmot underneath your home?

brianvds
09-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Tell the boss to talk with the lion while I ran for help.:lol:

You got that almost right. The correct action in a case like this is to remember that a golf club can be a weapon. So you take your no 1 club, pull it back, and with all your strength, you hit your boss in the kneecap. Then you trot off, secure in the knowledge that you don't need to be able to outrun the lion. You only need to be able to outrun your boss. :evil:

{This rather grisly joke apparently has its origins in the town of Phalaborwa in Mpumalanga province here in South Africa - the town is right next to Kruger Park, and lions sometimes really stroll across its golf course!}

snoball
09-22-2011, 11:34 AM
Since I absolutely suck at golf, that would be highly unlikely, but if it were actually happen, I would quietly revel in the possible victory.

What would you do if ... you had a large burrowing marmot underneath your home?
I 'spose I would pour the hole full of concrete, thereby stabilizing the ground and running the marmot off.

What would you do if... you were in a hole and folks were shoveling dirt in on you?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Dig up faster than they were filling it back in.

What would you do if ... you fell down a rabbit hole?

snoball
09-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Be so tickled that I had lost that much weight.:lol:

What would you do if... you woke up outside when you knew you had gone to bed in the house?

birdhs
09-22-2011, 12:32 PM
I would call my AA sponsor and ask him for help! again...

What would you do if the beautiful neighbor next door was the one knocking on your door?

snoball
09-22-2011, 12:38 PM
I'd tell her that I'm not that kind of girl.:lol:

What would you do if...the water was rising and you couldn't swim?

birdhs
09-22-2011, 12:50 PM
Shut the tap off and relax in the bathtub.

What would you do if: your recirculating pool suddenly kept increasing in speed and you can't swim that fast?

snoball
09-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Shut the tap off and relax in the bathtub.
Was wondering who would think of that. :)
What would you do if: your recirculating pool suddenly kept increasing in speed and you can't swim that fast?

Throw up.:o

What would you do if...someone in the grocery store asked you where the pickled pigs feet were?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Tell them that I haven't a clue.

What would you do if ... you washed ashore on an island populated by cannibals?

snoball
09-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Extol the virtues of going vegan.

What would you do if...they didn't listen?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Swim.

What would you do if ... you found yourself rescued by pirates? (aaargh!)

snoball
09-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Hmmm, I guess it's back to the feminine wiles.:lol:

What would you do if... it was a rainy, dreary day and you found yourself being lazy and posting in the Speakeasy?

Andrew
09-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Have my wife nag me to get back to the studio.

What would you do if ... it was said dreary day and you didn't have access to the internet and have somthing urgent to post to the Café?

snoball
09-22-2011, 03:54 PM
There are urgent things to post in the Café??

What would you do if... you wanted to go into the chat room?

Andrew
09-23-2011, 09:00 AM
I gave up that prospect weeks ago.

What would you do if ... you had to create a piece of art, but had not traditional media available?

birdhs
09-23-2011, 10:03 AM
I'd go out and dig a little around the basement window and find a spilt chunk of coal. There used to be a coal furnace in basement. Then I'd grab onto that that 'black rock' and make marks with abandon on whatever surface I could find.

What would you do if you were a vegan AND a vampire?

Andrew
09-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Painfully starve to undeath for eternity.

What would you do if ... you found yourself infected with lycanthropy?

bookscorpion
09-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Buy razors in bulk and flea shampoo. And a dress that can be folded very into a small package, to be worn in a pouch round my collar.

What would you do if...yo woke one morning and found yourself turned into a giant roach?

Andrew
09-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Quit eating pizza and reading Kafka right before bed. And ultimately attack Cincinnati.

What would you do if ... found yourself on a parallel Earth, and no apparent way back to your dimension?

birdhs
09-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Try to do things better this time.

What would you do if the parking lot in the mall was suddenly filled with identical cars and your battery just quit on the keyless entry key fob...

bookscorpion
09-23-2011, 12:45 PM
I'd look for the car with the dumbo octopus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumbo_octopus) plushie on the backseat. I bet not that many people have that.

What would you do if everything you touch turned to gold? Or maybe Glod (http://wiki.lspace.org/wiki/Glod).

birdhs
09-23-2011, 04:25 PM
I would be finally able to pay all the medical bills, but only as I slowly starved to death, so unfair that gold has no nutritional value!

What would you do if: you had to drive a different car every day, without knowing what would be there in the morning????

Andrew
09-23-2011, 05:14 PM
As long as it wasn't a Yugo, I would sit back and enjoy.

What would you do if . . . you had to trade in your car for a horse and buggy?

birdhs
09-23-2011, 09:48 PM
OOOO! Tricky question, I guess I would have to learn how, and then sit back and enjoy the slower pace. They have horse drawn carriages available downtown, and it looks like fun. So romantic!

What would you do if: Your horses pulling the carriage/buggy suddenly/magically sprung wings and you-all began to fly?

snoball
09-24-2011, 05:44 AM
I suppose I would have to sit back and enjoy the ride.

What would you do if ... suddenly all the food in your house turned to concrete?

Andrew
09-25-2011, 04:07 PM
I suppose I would have to eat out.

What would you do if ... you found yourself face to face with a werewolf?

snoball
09-25-2011, 04:25 PM
I'd try to wake up.

What would you do if...grocery stores were only open 2 days a week?

birdhs
09-25-2011, 09:56 PM
I think I would buy a bigger freezer!

What you do if the only food they sold was purple?

snoball
09-26-2011, 06:14 AM
Have a lot of candlelit meals.

What would you do if there was no longer gas to buy?

birdhs
09-26-2011, 06:53 AM
I guess I would be glad that I own enough land to raise some of my own food. and probably lose weight...

What would you do if: found buried treasure in your back yard while digging a hole for a tree?

snoball
09-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Dig up the whole back yard of course.

What would you do if... you found an anaconda was living under your house?

birdhs
09-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Call 911 after I had called the local TV station so I could get interviewed and promote our books and artwork...

What would you do if: the finished acrylic painting you were carrying to class got all wet and the colors ran.....

(off to class with my painting- and they are forecasting rain!)

snoball
09-26-2011, 08:08 AM
If it is acrylic and it is dry, the colors won't run, so not worried.

What would you do if... class was cancelled today?

Andrew
09-26-2011, 09:20 AM
I would feel fortunate that I had a class to take, and spend the time doing more painting.

What would you do if ... the only art classes offered were for sculpting in stone?

La_
10-14-2011, 04:16 PM
(totally forgot i started this thread! thanks for playing = )

I would offer art classes in oil painting and likely get a lot of students!

what would you do if ... everything you touched turned to gold?

Andrew
10-15-2011, 12:46 PM
Probably starve to death (remembering poor King Midas).

What would you do if you were in the mood for tv, and the only thing on was Spanish language telenovelas?

samben84
10-21-2011, 04:41 PM
I would watch a dvd or turn it off and read a book.

What would you do if you were looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend and the boss came and told you to be at work the next morning at 6?

niveditaphoenix
11-05-2011, 04:42 AM
i would Startle Awake in urgent dismay.....then realize i work for no one....
what would you do if you found yourself surrounded by kindly people who spoke a language indecipherable to you, and you had need to explain your circumstances

Maureen Grantham
11-05-2011, 06:17 AM
I would try to mime!

What would you do if you burned your dinner while finishing your painting?

snoball
11-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Toss it and order in. (probably going to toss the painting anyhow)

What would you do if you were stranded in a snow storm in the middle of nowhere?

Andrew
11-14-2011, 09:01 AM
Settle in and wait for the storm to pass. (been there done that many times)

What would you do if your fantasy romantic interest came knocking and wanted you to run away with him/her?

AlainJ
11-15-2011, 05:33 AM
I would ask to wait until the snow storm passes, I hate driving around in the snow!

What would you do if he/she decided to camp in your bedroom instead of running away?

RWSewell
11-15-2011, 11:22 AM
I'd remind her that this is a carry in/carry out facility and that open fires are not allowed.

What would you do if you could step back in time...to a period before you were born?

samben84
11-15-2011, 05:38 PM
I would hide and stand perfectly still. Knowing me, I'd mess something up for sure.

What would you do if you got half-way through a painting and realized you don't know how to finish?

RWSewell
11-15-2011, 11:05 PM
I would get a hold of a friend who can help and coach me through the rest of it.

What would you do if there was no more music?

AlainJ
11-16-2011, 03:34 AM
I would likely stop signging and my whole family would be much more comfortable when I shower.

What would you do if God appeared to you and announce that she would stop existing?

bookscorpion
11-16-2011, 04:59 AM
That depends a bit on whether i will stop existing as a result. If nothing changes, I would have my doubts about her godhood, though...pretty much like I do now.

What would you do if the evil genie you just release from the bottle doesn't fall for the old "Ha, you never came out of that tiny bottle!"-trick?

AlainJ
11-17-2011, 12:00 PM
I would likely go back to the 1001 nights and re-write it to make it politically correct....

What would you do if all the children stories has been corrected to be gender neutral?

opainter
12-21-2011, 01:24 AM
I'd call 911 to contact the Gender Police.

What would you do if coffee caused hallucinations?

AlainJ
12-25-2011, 08:55 PM
I would have a second cup.... And invest in Starbuck shares...

What would you do if hallucinations were only nightmares?

opainter
12-31-2011, 09:26 PM
I would stop feeding my pets coffee.

What would you do if somebody gave you a baby giraffe?

AlainJ
01-15-2012, 10:05 PM
Give it to my wife, she has been dreaming of this moment since she was 3....

What would you do if you found a giraffe in your bed with your spouse?

opainter
02-07-2012, 01:29 AM
I'd ask where the spouse came from. (Me not being married.)

What would you do if Tony the Tiger joined you for breakfast?

RWSewell
02-07-2012, 03:22 PM
I'd pass him the Frosted Flakes and say "Eat 'em up, Tony. They're GR-R-REAT!"

What would you do if you had to serve detention with the Breakfast Club?

samben84
02-08-2012, 05:31 PM
I would order scrambled eggs with cheese, ham and hash browns with toast.

What would happen if a Weeble fell down?

snoball
02-12-2012, 02:59 PM
I'd sue for false representation because weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

What would you do if you came across Obama on the highway with a broken down car?

opainter
02-13-2012, 12:30 AM
I would sing the National Anthem.

What would you do if you saw a tortoise racing a hare down the road?

FoxEnova
02-13-2012, 01:29 AM
Find his/her diary and post it on facebook.

What would you do..if your spouse left you to join a cult?

lenday
03-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Find his/her diary and post it on facebook.

What would you do..if your spouse left you to join a cult?

I manage pretty well without a spouse, why rock the boat?

What would you do
if you could see someone looking at you through a hole in the wall?

Artcat369
03-29-2012, 08:56 AM
I'd do my belly dance routine!

what would you do if the world started tilting towards California?

opainter
04-04-2012, 02:04 AM
I would have to recalibrate my space ship.

What would you do if everybody started walking on their hands?

Maureen Grantham
04-04-2012, 06:08 AM
I'd turn the world round.

What would you do someone stole your paints?

opainter
04-14-2012, 11:21 PM
I'd have to raid the refrigerator.

What would you do if someone jumped out of your painting?

ohjanet
05-13-2012, 01:10 AM
It would depend on what he looked like. Brad Pitt? Yes please :lol:

What would you do if you were asked to give up your dreams for freedom?

(anyone else remember the Team America movie?)

opainter
05-13-2012, 11:11 PM
I'd graciously say, "You first!"

What would you do if you lived on a tiny island?

ohjanet
05-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Wear a tiny swimsuit.

What would you do if you had to choose between life as a vegetable or only eating vegetables for the rest of your life?

opainter
05-14-2012, 02:07 AM
I would choose to live life as a vegetable - IF that vegetable was a venus fly-trap!

What would you do if you lived on a tiny mountain?

ohjanet
05-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Haha! Good one!

I'd use a tiny shovel and add second tiny mountain so I'd have a place for all my shoes.

What would you do if you found a paper bag with $100,000 cash in it?

opainter
05-15-2012, 10:52 PM
I would go have a good cry! :lol:

What would you do if someone told you that you weren't an artist?

ohjanet
05-16-2012, 12:26 AM
My feelings would be hurt.

What would you do if you if you suddenly had x ray vision?

opainter
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
I would see if any hospitals would hire me to do diagnostic imaging.

What would you do if you could read minds?

ohjanet
05-16-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure I want to hear what everyone is thinking all the time, I think it would be overwhelming!

What would you do if you heard someone planning to commit a crime?

darkwolf29
05-17-2012, 11:13 AM
I would blackmail them to give me money...LOTS of money.

What would you do if could change places with someone in your life with an life threatening ailment?

opainter
05-17-2012, 11:11 PM
I would refuse, unless that life-threatening ailment was mortality.

What would you do if you got stuck in an elevator?

ohjanet
05-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Probably play games on my iPad and text on my phone, once the batteries ran out I'd start to worry.

What would you do if you were told that the cure to your strange skin condition was to apply leeches every night?

opainter
05-17-2012, 11:33 PM
I'd ask for the Fish Treatment :eek: instead!

What would you do if you discovered that dolphins had been planning to take over the world?

ohjanet
05-18-2012, 12:21 AM
I think I saw that in a movie once. I'm sure they couldn't mess things up any worse than we have.

What would you do if you found out that eating your vegetables was actually bad for you?

opainter
05-23-2012, 02:39 AM
I would become a veggie-eating sleepwalker.

What would you do if your neighbors started staring at you?

sealart
05-23-2012, 03:33 AM
they do and I just ignore them

what would you do if society collapsed overnight?

opainter
05-24-2012, 01:00 AM
I would collapse into laughter with them.

What would you do if you saw someone disappear in front of you?

ohjanet
05-25-2012, 12:32 AM
I'd think I had finally lost my marbles.

What would you do if you were told you could never buy another paintbrush?

opainter
05-25-2012, 12:42 AM
I'd become a knife painter.

What would you do if you lost your balance and never found it again?

RWSewell
05-25-2012, 04:56 PM
I'd just get used to making all left turns.

What would you do if you saw a clown in a stormdrain?

opainter
05-25-2012, 08:44 PM
I'd laugh all the way to the Drain-O.

What would you do if you saw an eye in a cloud?

ohjanet
05-26-2012, 12:21 AM
What would you do if you saw a clown in a stormdrain?

Now THAT would be truly disturbing! My daughter has a lifelong fear of clowns from seeing "It" and refers to any clown as Pennywise!

If I saw an eye in a cloud I'd hope it would wink at me.

What would you do if you could never eat chocolate again.

sealart
05-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Now THAT would be truly disturbing! My daughter has a lifelong fear of clowns from seeing "It" and refers to any clown as Pennywise!

same reason I hate clowns

opainter
05-28-2012, 03:40 AM
Sounds like a few people out there might be suffering from coulrophobia (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Coulrophobia)!

What would you do if you found a tarantula in your garden?

Rustic Potter
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
I would get out my mandolin and play a tarantella.

What would you do if trees started falling down because the beavers have moved into your woods?

opainter
05-30-2012, 12:27 AM
I would say, "Leave it to the beavers."

What would you wish for if you found a magic lantern?

sealart
05-30-2012, 01:03 AM
get my 3 wishes!

what would you do if you found a time machine?

opainter
05-30-2012, 01:18 AM
I would invite the Time Lords (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Time_Lord) over for a party.

What would you do if you woke up on a sinking ship?

ohjanet
05-30-2012, 05:14 AM
Find a lifeboat

What would you do if you were asked to be a nude model for an art class?

RWSewell
05-30-2012, 04:30 PM
I would undo one button of my shirt and see how quickly they retract their offer! :eek:

What would you do if your dog(s) started striking up a conversation with you...in your native tongue of course.

sealart
05-30-2012, 07:03 PM
cat actually... and I'd have to listen to endless whinging about my toddler.

what would you do if the world looked like a monet painting

ohjanet
05-31-2012, 09:01 AM
I'd regret that I got Lasic to correct my vision.

What would you do if the world looked like a Picasso painting?

RWSewell
05-31-2012, 05:32 PM
Check to see if I still have two ears.

What would you do if the world looked like a Dali painting?

samben84
05-31-2012, 05:46 PM
I think I'd turn up the air conditioning.

What would you do if you had to provide your own food by growing veggies and raising animals?

ohjanet
06-01-2012, 12:39 AM
Hmm, that would be tough. I guess if I was forced to I would, but I wouldn't b happy about killing something I took care of.

What would you do if you started to sleepwalk every night?

RWSewell
06-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Either burn off some much unwanted inches or else learn how to sleeppaint.

What would you do if the Library Policeman came to your door?

samben84
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
I would throw up my hands and say, "I WAS FRAMED!":D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uOIjc_ge68

What would you do if you finished every work that you had ever had started and had them framed and hanging on the wall?

RWSewell
06-01-2012, 05:25 PM
:lol: Like the video...and by the way, "Dave's not here!" :D

I'd stand back and watch the walls come crashing down from all the weight!

What would you do if you actually sat down and painted from every single reference picture you took through the years, from vacations to gardens, from family to pets and every conceivable photograph in between?

samben84
06-01-2012, 05:30 PM
If I lived long enough to do that, I'd live to be very old.

What would you do if somebody offered you $100,000 to never make any art again as long as you live?

RWSewell
06-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I'd laugh and say I guess you don't want me to stop all that bad!

What would you do if 15-mile wide spaceships suddenly appeared over every major city in the world?

ohjanet
06-01-2012, 11:04 PM
I'd watch several alien invasion movies and tv shows to get some ideas for handling the situation.

What would you do if everyone in your town started talking like the kids from Jersey Shore and started tanning non stop?

opainter
06-03-2012, 01:26 AM
I'd head for the nearest travel agency and buy a one-way ticket to Transylvania!

What would you do if your car started grumbling at you?

ohjanet
06-03-2012, 10:49 AM
I'd tell it "I agree, gas prices are outrageous".

What would you do if you were asked to sing the Star Spangled Banner at the Superbowl?

opainter
06-03-2012, 10:57 PM
See if I could sing a duet with Adele.

What would you do if genies painted you a new painting every night?

ohjanet
06-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Open a gallery and sell, sell, sell.

What would you do if you had to perform a high dive at the Olympics to demonstrate "what not to do"?

RWSewell
06-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Not eat for 12 hours prior to the dive, wouldn't want to throw up in the pool after my belly slam...unless throwing up in the pool is the "what not to do" I'm supposed to be demonstrating.

What would you do if your town voted to build a casino next to your neighborhood?

ohjanet
06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
I think we'd have to move.

What would you do if you had to create a new art form and demonstrate it on live tv?

RWSewell
06-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Make sure everyone in the audience is wearing smocks 'cuz it's gonna get messy.

What would you do if you woke up in a black and white sitcom from the fifties (think Pleasantville)?

opainter
06-12-2012, 01:00 AM
I'd put a little color into "black and white" by cruising the malt and burger joints in my brand-new pink 1959 Cadillac Eldorado or Series 62 with the sharp tailfins.

What would you do if your doctor told you that you only had thirty days to live?

RWSewell
06-12-2012, 11:03 AM
I'd withhold paying the doctor bill so he'd give me another 30 days. Buh dum bum! :D

What would you do if you found H.G. Wells' time machine ready to take you whenever you want?

opainter
06-16-2012, 12:41 AM
I'd travel to early first-century Galilee and listen to Jesus preach the Sermon on the Mount.

What would you do if you could no longer recognize faces?

nani85
01-18-2013, 04:25 AM
I'd tell everyone I didn't need to know their names anymore. Everyone would just be the same.

What would you do if your paintings came alive?

AprilJoy
02-07-2013, 08:22 AM
Feed & water them since so many are trees, cats & birds!

What would you do if you walked into your kitchen & found a stranger checking out the contents of your fridge?

AlainJ
02-11-2013, 06:10 AM
I would ask him whether he can cook...

What would you do if you had to raise your own hens to be able to eat eggs?

opainter
02-13-2013, 10:48 PM
I would look for a fox to guard the hen-house.

What would you do if the world had ended on December 21, 2012?

AprilJoy
02-14-2013, 08:07 AM
Would be unable to answer that question.

What's a giant shrimp?

Andrew
02-14-2013, 10:49 AM
A tasty oxymoron.

what would you do if you had the chance to join a funny dressed stranger on an adventure in a time machine?

Andrew

snoball
02-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Depends on how funny that dressed stranger is. :)

What would you do if you ran out of dip before you ran out of chips?

AprilJoy
02-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Bet the house.
What would you do if earth's gravitational pull was reduced by 50%?

ColinS
02-16-2013, 12:52 AM
Jump for joy.

What would you do if you could write like Shakespeare and give to airy nothing a local habitation and a name with tricks of strong imagination?

snoball
02-16-2013, 06:25 AM
I would put this question over in the "ask a stupid question" thread. :D

What would you do it your cat suddenly could fly?

AprilJoy
02-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Run for cover!!!:lol: :lol:
What would you do if all language comunications surrounding you suddenly became an unknown language to you?

kats palatte
03-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Buy Rosetta Stone in all languages and learn all at once.
Put hands over both ears and sing "La La La La".

What would you do if you found you had 2 extra hands?

sjcarlin
03-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Make sure I had a good alibi.

What would you do if you could taste in color?

AlainJ
03-24-2013, 11:04 PM
... Stay away from chilly red....

What would you drink is the Pope was Irish??

Andrew
03-24-2013, 11:13 PM
Guinness

What would you do if you could see sound?

sjcarlin
03-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Wear a welding helmet to rock concerts.

What would you do if you smelled like a skunk?

snoball
03-25-2013, 06:30 PM
You've no idea how often this happens around here. I'd shine my light and see if he was going my way.

What would you do if you heard a cougar roar in close proximity?

sjcarlin
03-28-2013, 02:27 AM
I can't give details but it would require a change of underwear.

What would you do if a bully stole your milk money?

Andrew
03-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Plot my revenge.

What would you do if had to hunt a giant?

AprilJoy
03-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Locate the best spot for an ambush- up high!

What would you do if a stranger ran over your mailbox?

sjcarlin
03-28-2013, 11:45 PM
I'd have to go all CSI.... plaster tire impressions, paint chips, call the local body shops etc.

What would you do if you had your own personal submarine?

Andrew
03-29-2013, 12:14 AM
Paint it yellow and look for a sea of green.

What would you do if someone offered you a million dollars to do something you said you would NEVER do.

RWSewell
03-29-2013, 12:26 AM
I've often said that I would NEVER accept a million dollars from anyone so if someone offered said million and insisted that I accept it...I suppose I'd accept it.

What would you do if you heard tapping behind your bedroom baseboard in the wee hours of the morning?

snoball
03-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Study up on morse code...

What would you do if the tapping answered your tapping?

Andrew
03-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Find a new house.

What would you do if you saw a ghost.

sjcarlin
03-29-2013, 11:40 AM
I can't give details but it would require a change of underwear. déjà vu

What would you do if a politician kept all their promises?

Andrew
03-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Probably fall over dead.

What would you do found a wallet containing a great sum of money.

sjcarlin
04-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Find the owner and return it... cash n all!

What would you do if someone offered to buy your favorite (original) painting for a large sum of money?

snoball
04-02-2013, 12:45 PM
Take it and paint another favorite.

What would you do if someone offered a paltry sum for your favorite painting.

opainter
06-05-2013, 01:03 AM
I would take the money and tell him to go steal the painting from the museum.

What would you do if you suffered from Alice-in-Wonderland syndrome?

Andrew
06-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Enjoy being subject to my own reality.

What would you do if you kept reliving the same day over and over?

opainter
06-06-2013, 02:01 AM
I would become a philosopher of history.

What would you do if your art suddenly came to life?

Andrew
06-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Run! You haven't seen what I have been painting.

What would you do if you found yourself between a vampire and a zombie?

AprilJoy
06-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Grab the vamp & fly away!

What would you do if the zombie got to the vampire before you?

Andrew
06-07-2013, 03:05 AM
watch the fight from a long, long, way away.

What would you do if your kids brought a monster home and asked if he could stay for dinner?

AprilJoy
06-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Depends on who the monster is and what I'm serving (Goulash ahhahaha)

What would you serve a monster for dessert?

Andrew
06-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Pretty much whatever it wanted.

What would you do if you wanted to keep a pet rat?
(I have had several btw-they are awesome.)

AprilJoy
06-07-2013, 11:20 PM
If I wanted one, I'd have to find a super secret hiding place and name him Rondeau (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_John_Rondeau).

What would you do if you found a monkey on your front door step?

Andrew
06-08-2013, 12:37 AM
Invite him in and see if I could find where he/she belongs. Assuming my dog didn't invite it in to play first. She is everyone's bestie. . . just ask her.

What would you do if a gorilla saved you life?
staying on the primate theme

AprilJoy
06-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Ask him to pose for a portrait :D

What would you do if the gorilla didn't like the way you portrayed him in his portrait?

Andrew
06-12-2013, 11:06 PM
bribe him with a banana?

What would you do if the the gorilla was for sale (at Peebles Pet shop of course)?

AprilJoy
06-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Buy myself a furry friend & then stop at the thrift shop for some cool outfits to dress him in :D

What would you do if you woke up in an unfamiliar room?

Andrew
06-14-2013, 12:15 AM
look for clues as to where I was, and a door.

What would you do if you woke up in an unfamiliar country?

AprilJoy
06-14-2013, 07:41 AM
Hope like heck that I could understand the language!! :lol:

What would you do if someone came to your door with a big check for you?

Andrew
06-14-2013, 10:52 PM
Run to the bank and cash it quick, before they changed their mind.

What would you do if you had to live in a yurt?

opainter
06-17-2013, 01:20 AM
I would find a "G" and an "O" someplace and turn the "yurt" into "yogurt."

What would you do if you had to live inside a lightbulb?

UnknownArtist
06-17-2013, 02:17 AM
Get used to being hot, stay nude and enjoy having a full body tan.

What would you do if you stared at your current art piece so long it spoke to you and said stop staring at me?

Andrew
06-17-2013, 05:51 AM
To be honest, I really don't know.

What would you do if someone gave you a free trip around the world, only if you quit making art?

AprilJoy
06-17-2013, 06:32 AM
Tell them to enjoy the trip.
(already know from experience...there is no way to stop this train! :lol:)

What would you do if your cat ran in the room & told you there's a grease fire in the kitchen?

samben84
06-17-2013, 11:17 AM
I would wake up and find out what was causing the smoke.

What would you do if you got halfway to work and realized you were driving the wrong car?

RWSewell
06-17-2013, 01:37 PM
Keep driving and pray I arrive at the right job.

What would you do if the persistent ringing in your ear was actually radio reception?

snoball
06-17-2013, 02:21 PM
turn my head until I got good reception.

What would you do if toe jam suddenly because very valuable?

samben84
06-17-2013, 02:33 PM
I would gather up all the old shoes in my house and try to invent something to extract the used toe jam.

What would you do if everyone in your family became a cat or a dog?

RWSewell
06-17-2013, 02:53 PM
I'd say goodbye to all my nice furniture.

What would you do if everyone around you started braying like a donkey?

samben84
06-17-2013, 03:02 PM
I'd probably have to get earplugs.

What would you do if cell phones didn't exist?

UnknownArtist
06-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Drive more.

What would you do if music did not exist? :eek:

opainter
06-18-2013, 02:14 AM
I would have to invent it.

What is the meaning of existence?

UnknownArtist
06-18-2013, 02:24 AM
That is not a "What would you do if..." question

What would you do if you knew the meaning of existence?

opainter
06-18-2013, 02:36 AM
I would share this information with someone else.

What would you do if you lost your sense of humor?

UnknownArtist
06-18-2013, 02:47 AM
Find my funny bone, get tickled and have a good laugh at myself. :)

What would you do if you lost your sense of humor?

RWSewell
06-18-2013, 03:55 PM
I'd get pig piled by a bunch of puppies. How could you not laugh?

What would you do if you saw a field mouse the size of a full grown bear?

opainter
06-19-2013, 12:55 AM
I would activate my invisibility cloak.

What would you do if everyone turned into an animal?

Andrew
06-21-2013, 11:08 PM
That would depend on the type of animal.

What would you do if you were bitten by a werewolf?

opainter
06-24-2013, 03:34 AM
I think that I would have to withdraw my standing invitation for tea.

Oh where, oh where, did that werewolf go?

Harmony24
07-08-2018, 09:09 PM
I'd tear the lion in two like Samson did.

What would you do if your soup started talking to you?

opainter
07-12-2018, 10:01 PM
I'd pretend like I didn't know the language that it spoke.

What would you do if you found out that you were married to a robot?