PDA

View Full Version : Initial MSA jury

lorna12
06-07-2011, 01:23 AM
We are finalizing things to have the jury for the initial MSA's. Other than the people who have already put their names forward, is their anyone else interested? You can state your intention here or PM me...we are capping it a 10 and we are at 8 right now.

Things are really coming along!:thumbsup:

sallymaxwell
06-08-2011, 09:52 AM
Can you list the 8?
Thanks for doing this!!

lorna12
06-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Eight so far. I may have missed someone but can't check because the thread is gone, I think. Just checking now so an email can be sent to those interested, with guidelines, hopefully by the end of the week or early next week. Can you PM me your email, please?

Crias
06-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Lorna the thread was the one called "Why I think we should have outside judges" or whatever.... But I think you got them all.

WildVisions
06-29-2011, 02:54 AM
Hoping I'm not too late to the party, but I'd love to toss my name in for consideration. I'm very excited to see how ISSA progresses! I constantly promote the medium whenever I can and I know a society will go a long way towards helping to further establish SB as a serious fine art medium.

lorna12
07-06-2011, 06:24 PM
By now, the ones who submitted should have recieved an email from me, so I want to congratulate the following people for achieving the designation of MSA:

Diana Lee
Cathy Sheeter
Patrick Hedges
Sally Maxwell
Judith Edwards White (annemelia)
Sandra Willard
oh...and me!:D

It won't be long now and we'll be accepting new Associate members and artists to submit for jury for Active membership...watch for the announcement!

Diana Lee
07-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Well, WooHoo us!!! I'm feeling mighty good about this! May I say again, WooHoo us!!!!!:clap: :grouphug: :clap:

Diana

PaintDog
07-06-2011, 07:07 PM
This is sooo exciting! The first tier (officers) is in place and now the second tier - congrats to the first ever MSAs!! :clap: :grouphug:

FoggyMountain
07-07-2011, 07:07 AM
Congratulations to the masters!! And I hope Christina made that list too. All of you inspire us with the outstanding work you constantly produce.

Buggin3
07-07-2011, 09:07 AM
That is awesome news, Lorna!! Congrats to the first group of MSA's. You are all definitely deserving of the designation. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Diane Cutter
07-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Congratulations... The bar is set extremely high, as it should be...

Diane

Crias
07-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Congrats to All!

Lynn the jurors had already received the submission and one had already sent results when Cristina said she wanted to apply, so it was too late for her to apply this time, but we hope she will apply for active membership this fall or winter (along with a lot of you other guys too :)

Harry Seymour
07-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Just getting around to checking this thread and am excited about the selection of MSA guys and gals. Congratulations to you all.

jbeausoleil
07-10-2011, 11:52 AM
I leave the internet for a month and look what happens! A very hearty congratulations to the first group of MSA's! Talk about "Off to a Great Start"!

03ahmed
07-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Well done everyone!!:)

I can't wait to be an active member!:)

RSchafe
07-15-2011, 03:32 PM
Congratulations to the new MSA's. All well deserving! Rich

Garbonzo
07-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Now that the dust has settled, more or less, I just wanted to add my very sincere congratulations to the new group of master scratchers. You guys are and have been the heart and soul of this forum and as such have truly begun opening the eyes of the art world about the little known but very exciting world of Scratchboard. I can honestly say that my personal love for this medium would never have developed without your unselfish and unbelievable generosity in sharing your knowledge with me. I have never been around a group of artists that are so giving and supportive regardless of an individuals skill level. The new Scratchboard Society is most definitely in good hands.

artofnature
07-15-2011, 07:40 PM
And I second what Harold has said. A great team to take us forward.

FoggyMountain
07-16-2011, 09:07 AM
Very well said Harold. I third that!!