PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nuttall workshop

suruchi
03-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm so excited that I will be attending a five day Ted Nuttall workshop beginning March 14. If any of you have attended one of his workshops, I'd be interested in hearing any comments or advice that you have to offer to make my week more successful. BTW, Char, I chose your portrait from the IRL as one of the three that I am planning to take to work on. He suggested that I bring three images drawn onto the paper and ready for paint. Thanks everyone!

Dena

CharM
03-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi Dena... I'm flattered and :envy: at the same time! I've heard nothing but good things about Nuttall's workshops! I hope you'll post what you've learned and painted!

Srishti
03-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Hey Suruchi, All the best! I will be doing one of his workshops in September, and I just can't wait for it.... Would be interested ot hearing more comments in this thread... :)

Marcio C
03-07-2011, 11:28 AM
I haven't taken his workshop, but have friends who have taken it more than once, and highly recommend it. There is a video of a demo of his, if you look at youtube under tedd nuttall demo. Cheers.

kittierue
03-27-2013, 09:24 AM
just came off a workshop with Ted. It was fantastic. He's a wonderful teacher. Filled in a lot of my blanks... :-)

suruchi
03-28-2013, 08:04 AM
Good for you, Kittie! Ted is indeed wonderful, both as an artisrt and teacher. I took my second workshop with him this past October and was so pleased with how much more I learned and how much that second workshop helped!