PDA

View Full Version : How do I stop the emails ???

natsyn
02-28-2011, 09:38 AM
Apparently your email subscription (unsubscription process) is broken.

I keep getting emails from you despite having used the "Manage Subscriptions" and "Update Profile" options many times to unsubscribe from all.

Can I email someone directly who can remedy this?

Thanks.

jenniferlepore
02-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi there,
I am not aware of any current issues with our email unsubscribe links, but will check this out for you. In order to do so, please send me a personal message with your email address and the emails you wish to unsubscribe from.
Thank you,
Jennifer

Yorky
02-28-2011, 02:19 PM
I have removed your email subscriptions, hope it works for you.

Doug

natsyn
02-28-2011, 07:32 PM
I have removed your email subscriptions, hope it works for you.

Doug

Thanks.

natsyn
03-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Well, the best laid plans have failed.

I am still getting the emails, and "unsubscribe" and "manage subscriptions" still does not work.

It really shouldn't be this difficult.

Yorky
03-11-2011, 10:34 AM
I have removed all subscriptions from your profile - hope that works.

Doug

natsyn
03-11-2011, 11:25 AM
I have removed all subscriptions from your profile - hope that works.

Doug

Hi Yorky and thanks for the help. But apparently there a communication problem or a disconnect somewhere.

After seeing your last post, I clicked the "Manage Subscriptions" link in the most recent email to see if your update worked.

It took me a site titled "Artistsnetwork.com" at a URL at "http://click.artists-hub.com/".

On the Subscription Center page, it still shows subscriptions to 6 publications.

Any ideas what is happening?

I will send you a PM with the address at which I am a receiving these emails. Perhaps that is the problem.

Yorky
03-11-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm sorry, if the emails you are getting are from the Artists Network not from wetcanvas I have no way to control them.

All I can suggest is you contact them and ask for all your subscriptions to be removed.

Doug

natsyn
03-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Yorky,

That is why I posted this here in the "North Light" partner forum. The emails I am getting are clearly marked "North Light Shop".

I will try as you suggest (again), but I really hope they will see this and fix their failed email subscription system.

Thanks.

jenniferlepore
03-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi there,
I have sent a second request to the folks who send out emails from ArtistsNetwork.
Please let me know if you have continued trouble.
Thank you.
All best,
Jennifer