PDA

View Full Version : Pastel Videos

Luvy
02-17-2003, 09:58 AM
I just bought a new tv with a vcr in it to replace a little tv in my studio/office.
Would love to have some ideas for videos for pastels other than Jackies I'm going to order a couple of hers today.
I have one video on landscapes but didn't like it very much. Pastel Landscapes with Barry Watkin.
I'd like some on landscapes and water in pastels. I've been looking but haven't see much I'd be interested in. I have plenty of books for oils etc. But need to learn this pastels. I like them best.

Shari
02-17-2003, 12:05 PM
I got a video recently from Bob Rohm (bobrohm.com) and I love it, but it is his own unique style utilizing vivid underpainting. I also have a couple videos of Margaret Evans and I found them very interesting. I am going to a couple of her classes at the IAPS convention in May. I have a feeling that any videos available will be at IAPS. Also, did you check Dakota Pastels for their video section? I have searched the internet before and there are a couple companies that distribute art videos, I will see if I can find that info for you again.

Shari

Dark_Shades
02-17-2003, 02:18 PM
have you tried the swap and exchange forum in WC .... might help