PDA

View Full Version : Trying this again...Norfolk Island??

WthrLady
02-08-2011, 12:47 PM
It's time for my son's annual geography fair at school. He chose Norfolk Island. You know, that elusive little bit of land off the Eastern coast of Austrailia. Oh come on, sure you do! LOL! Anyway, I see that we don't have any members FROM there, but if you've been there and would be willing to answer a short email interview from him in a couple of weeks, could you PM me?

Yorky
02-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Why not do a search of the members for location Norfolk Island?

Well, I drew a blank but someone from Brisbane may be able to help.

Doug

WthrLady
02-08-2011, 02:03 PM
I did. But instead of emailing random inactive members, I thought a quick shout out would work.

Thanks Doug.

The island chamber is very helpful as well. I just thought an interview would be fun too.

nola276
02-09-2011, 06:48 AM
If you don't get any other takers, my mother (bless her heart) at 92 years of age has been to Norfolk Island on holiday (she does more tripping around than I do). I could contact her and see if she is willing to participate. She is very with it for her age. Let me know. (if no other takers.) Cheers, Nola. (of the fishes)

luvwatercolors
02-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh, my gosh! Some very GOOD friends of mine (Sharon and Lyndsay Tooley) have a resort over there. It's called Fantasy Island Resort; their webpage is www.fantasynorfolk.com. There will be a wealth of information available there. If, however, you wind up contacting them, you may tell them at Pam in Reno gave you the information. Good Luck. Pam

SmArTaRtY
02-09-2011, 01:38 PM
G'day Caryl

I found a page on Facebook, they may help.... Norfolk Island, South Pacific (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Norfolk-Island-South-Pacific/29872982433?v=wall)

Good luck :crossfingers: ;)