PDA

View Full Version : Terry Ludwig pastel samples

sweetiness
02-12-2003, 03:42 PM
Hello everyone. I just have a little something I wanted to say about Terry Ludwig letting us sample his pastels.
I realize that a lot of us are very busy but its important that we reimburse Terry for the postage when he sends us samples. When I requested a sample, he generously agreed but stated that that he would be discontinueing this offer because people were not reimbursing him the postage.
I think he is beyond generous for doing this for us and I sincerly hope everyone who recieved a sample will reimburse him the postage promptly.:)

Bkargraves
02-12-2003, 05:10 PM
I just started posting last month and wish I would have known about this offer. I would have loved to have had a sample of Terry's pastels to take to my art group and share with everyone. I also would have gladly paid for the postage. WOW. Always a day late and a dollar short.

nancymae
02-12-2003, 08:07 PM
I received a sample of his pastels...but I did not know he requested postage. I would be MORE than glad to repay him postage....could you please send me or pm me his address or email???? I will paypal the money to him ASAP!!! Thanks you Terry....I absolutely LOVE, ADORE, TREASURE.....ETC., ETC., YOUR PASTELS!!! I am VERY SORRY that I did not send you the postage money.

Nancy

pampe
02-12-2003, 08:09 PM
man..that was such an incredible thing....and I was so shocked by the size of the sample....I drove right to the PO with my postage check.....*nodding*

sundiver
02-12-2003, 08:25 PM
I received some samples from Terry yesterday and have every intention of reimbursing him the postage! That's very little to ask for all his trouble, and I can't believe people are knowingly neglecting to do this.
Now I just have to decide which package to buy because I can't afford them all! :) (just yet anyway lol)

jackiesimmonds
02-13-2003, 03:36 AM
Ouch, now feeling very guilty, I received some samples from Terry, and didn't realise he would have liked to have the postage reimbursed, which I would now like to do but cannot find his address.

Anyone have his address or email?

Thanks
Jackie

sundiver
02-13-2003, 06:54 AM
Terry Ludwig Pastels
5624 w. Leawood Dr.
Littleton, CO 80123

[email protected]