PDA

View Full Version : My new website is up! YAY!!!

Dondi
02-05-2011, 02:58 AM
I hope you'll all come visit me at http://aptosart.com/
I just completed the first phase today and it's packed with goodies. Gallery, WIPs, lots of snaggable original photographs and more.
Free coffee and donuts for the first 10,000 visitors. :D
And please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Thanks for looking :heart:

Yorky
02-05-2011, 04:54 AM
Excellent work Dondi - lots of beautiful paintings and photographs.

I have subscribed to your RSS feed.

Doug

gmarie
02-05-2011, 05:02 AM
Such a joy to see your work all together like this, Dondi!

peteralv
02-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Congrats Dondi, a very good website with beautiful paintings and fotographs....:thumbsup:

BDorsa
02-05-2011, 06:08 AM
Your website is well designed & easy to navigate. Love your artwork. Thanks for sharing !!

Rhodylady
02-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Nice.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one with an Excel file of all my paints! But YOUR list is much more thorough than mine. Love it and thanks so much for being willing to share.

:-)

doubleL
02-05-2011, 01:45 PM
very nice!!! congrats Dondi :clap: :clap: :clap:

ReggieS
02-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Deborah,
GReat website! I love your work!Frog Buddies 3 is fab!!! Love the paint selection! Will follow your site!

Reggie

Dondi
02-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Doug: Thanks so much for your support and thanks for subscribing to the RSS - I hope I don't annoy you with my updates while I'm working on the site :)
Gladys Marie: I appreciate your support. You've always been very helpful with my WIPs!
Hi Pedro - glad you like the fotos. I've got 1000's more coming soon.
BDorsa: Love your artwork and website, too! How do you get such great shots of your work?
RhodyLady: thanks! I checked out your blog and it's fabulous. Funny we chose the same theme, eh? Great minds & all that LOL
Llalena: Thank you so much - hope you'll visit again.
Reggie: The Frog Buddies series is one of my favorites too. I could just paint frogs every day :) Thanks for your encouragement!

JudyL
02-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Very good, I did notice that Wetcanvas was not on the Favorite Art sites though

Dondi
02-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Hi Judy,
Thanks! And thanks for letting me know that WetCanvas isn't showing up. I had it on there and it disappeared :confused:
I've been doing a lot of updating and changing so I must have goofed. I don't quite have this HTML/WordPress thing down yet - but I've got a couple of books that I'm working my way through. (Wonder what else I've deleted?!?)
I'll fix the link now.
:heart:
Dondi

JudyL
02-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Easily done, I leave that stuff to my DH who is a computer whizz. I have listed your site in my favorites.

Dondi
02-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Thanks, Judy! I'm flattered <3