PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Home On Beautiful West Coast Of Ireland To Let

IrishDiana
02-08-2003, 05:05 AM
I HAVE A 32' MOBILE HOME SITUATED ON A MOUNTAINSIDE IN NORTH WEST MAYO, ON THE WEST COAST OF IRELAND, OVERLOOKING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN INTO BROADHAVEN BAY. IT HAS TWO BEDROOMS - ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM AND ONE ROOM WITH TWO SINGLE BUNKS, SHOWER AND TOILET, KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA. THIS PART OF NORTH WEST MAYO IS WILD, RUGGED AND BEAUTIFUL, THE WEATHER, AS IN ALL OF IRELAND, CANNOT BE GUARANTEED OF COURSE, BUT IN GENERAL THIS AREA CAN BE WINDY AND FRESH IN THE SUMMER MONTHS. THERE IS A MOUNTAIN STREAM RUNNING DOWN TO THE SEA BESIDE THE CARAVAN AND A VERY WIDE VISTA OF THE OCEAN ALL AROUND, EXCEPT AT THE BACK, WHERE A RUGGED MOUNTAIN SWEEPS UPWARDS. THIS IDYLL IS AVAILABLE TO RENT FOR PERIODS OF ONE WEEK (SATURDAY TO SATURDAY) FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER - IDEAL FOR PAINTERS OR JUST FOR VISITING THE AREA. PLEASE CONTACT: dianataylor@esatclear.ie

llis
02-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the information. I'll move this over to WC! Events forum so that anyone looking for studio space will see it. :) Sure wish I could take advantage of this. :)

artmidwife
07-09-2003, 09:53 AM
Wow! I have always wanted to visit Ireland. My relatives came from County Antrim to Antrim County, MI. Can you PM me with more details? Price, etc. This seems like fate, for me to find this message.

Lisa