PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 02.06.03

KarenU
02-06-2003, 09:33 PM
My dear friends of the Pastel forum...I am so sorry I've been so removed from the forum these past days and, dare I say, weeks! My finances dictated that I needed to start working again and I have started 2 new jobs this week. It's been really crazy between, the work and all my classes (which I've been missing lately...I only made it to my life drawing class this week :( ).

Just to tell you a little bit about myself..I have my own programming consulting business and one of my new jobs has me working for a company in Chicago, that has a client in Portland, and I'm trying to hook up remotely from California to do work for them...almost makes your head spin doesn't it! I'm hoping that after this brief period of starting up again that I find some time for myself and I can start actively participating in the forum again. Please know that I miss you all terribly, but I do stop in as often as possible and check out new posts and post myself when I can. You are my second home and I miss you all SOOOOOO much!

Please don't forget about me...as Arnold would say....."I'll be back!" :D

sundiver
02-06-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by KarenU

Please don't forget about me...as Arnold would say....."I'll be back!" :D

Doesn't he really say "I'll be beck"? :)

Miss you too, but I understand..money doesn't grow on the trees behind my house, either!

KarenU
02-06-2003, 11:24 PM
hehehe....that's exactly what he says! :D

sandge
02-06-2003, 11:33 PM
(((KarenU))) you do such a terrific job in this forum! We'll miss you while you're away!

Katherine J
02-07-2003, 12:55 AM
Yes, we will miss you, Karen, but we can all understand your immediate priorities. It sounds pretty hectic in your life these days. Pastel painting must seem like a walk in the park by comparison.

Cheers,
Katherine

Mikki Petersen
02-07-2003, 01:56 AM
Karen I'm just glad it's work and not illness that has taken you out of the forums. I noticed a while back that you weren't here and worried about you. We will all be here when you have time to drop by. Good luck with the new jobs.

Mo.
02-07-2003, 02:47 PM
I wondered about not seeing your posts here Karen, but good to know it's not illness that keeps you away. :)
Good luck with your work, we'll all still be here when you return and when you do we'll get D.S to throw a party! :D

Take care,

Mo.

meowmeow
02-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Oh Karen, I'm sorry you are not able to do so much painting and taking your classes and be here! I haven't been here much myself lately....funny how life keeps getting in the way!
I hope things settle down for you eventually and you are able to be here more and especially able to do more of your wonderful paintings.
I bet the produce department in the supermarket is wondering why they are not selling so much lately! :D

Sandy

KarenU
02-07-2003, 04:36 PM
You folks are just terrific! Thanks for all your well wishes and I hope to get my schedule under control one of these days. In the meantime I'll be popping in and out as often as I can :D

angecald
02-08-2003, 01:16 AM
We'll miss you, Karen, but you're right to set some boundaries. That's one busy life you're living! We'll keep a light in the window for you at WC.:)