PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Pastel Pencils (really)!

Brooke
02-03-2003, 02:57 PM
Has anyone ever tried "General's Multi-Pastel Chalks." They are in pencil form, currently only come in 12 colors, and are absolutely the best pastel pencils I own. They go on clearly over absolutely anything under them, they are not gritty, go through a pencil sharpener with no problem (only breaking if I've dropped the pencil 2 or 3 times on a hard surface). Its amazing, they also seem to morph! No matter what color I need, I always seem to find the very best version in it in these 12 silly little pencils. They are not expensive, and you can see them on the General Pencil Company site. I've contacted them and have been told that they will be selling 24 colors this summer - they are currently in production. I can't wait. I love these, and thought you should know about them.

Dark_Shades
02-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Brooke....... can you show us some of the things you have been doing with them :) please

Brooke
02-03-2003, 06:18 PM
I'll try, but I have to wait til hubby gets home to supervise my attempt to scan. Not my area. Also, I only use the pencils along with regular pastels (Rembrandt, Schminke, Sennilier). They ALL go into the stew.