PDA

View Full Version : Mountian Lion WIP

KaiCee
01-28-2003, 12:50 PM
Haven't posted in quite awhile, been busy with other things but I am still doing some CP work (and reading the posts here!)
This is one I'm currently working on, 19x24 (very light watercolor underpainting) Prismacolor on Fabriano Uno HP. I'm maybe about 3/4 of the way done.
Sorry for the bad scan, I don't have a digital camera so this is 6 scans combined.
All comments and sugestions are welcomed and needed.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/28-Jan-2003/240-kitty.jpg

arlene
01-28-2003, 01:26 PM
your file has bmp twice...should only be once...I used the image uploader and loaded it as a jpg.

Lissa
01-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Hi KaiCee :)

Wow! This is beautiful! Love the expression on mama's face and the texture of her fur - it looks touchably soft and dense. I also really like how you've rendered the pine boughs and how they're framing the piece. Nice work!

Elankat
01-28-2003, 02:15 PM
Hey KaiCee! I was wondering where you'd wandered off to. You, Ketah and Cathexis sort of disappeared there for a while. That reminds me. I need to send Cathexis an email. :)

This is looking good. Just keep pushing the layers and try and get the cubs to stand out enough from the mom. Both cubs are looking a little flat right now, but I'm sure you're working on that. :D

ketah777
01-28-2003, 04:20 PM
Oh, this is so cute!!! Glad to see you back posting KaiCee. I disappeared for awhile too like LeAnne said, but it's good to be back and seeing what everyone is up to. :D

gemmag
01-28-2003, 04:47 PM
Hey KaiCee,

Glad to see you posting again, this is really cute and it's coming along really nice!:clap: :clap: Welcome Back!
Gemma

arlene
01-28-2003, 08:40 PM
I'm glad to see you back and posting! :D We missed ya!

gnu
01-28-2003, 10:02 PM
lovely! Mum has the universal 'mum' expression, tolerant/patient....:D :D :D you captured that well...
can't wait to see the finished product....:clap: :clap: :cat: :cat: :cat:

raye51
01-28-2003, 11:31 PM
this is great, i love the texture you have acquired in this!!!
:clap: :clap:
Raye

KaiCee
01-31-2003, 04:42 PM
Thank You all for the nice comments! I've done a few more layers since I posted and am hoping to have it done the end of next week. I've been working on this off and on since before Thanksgiving (had to take a break and do the Christmas thing) and I'm ready to be finished with it. Thank you all again, it's nice to be back!