PDA

View Full Version : shanghai shopping

guilliame
01-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Started on this tonight after work and now i'm bored with it,originally thought i would like to give the impression of all the ant like people out shopping at the bottom of the picture but it's not happening so it's probaly going in the bin.
Tomorrow i have a day off so i hope to go out and take some photo's for the jan project where i am,lets hope it does't rain:D

Mikki Petersen
01-20-2003, 03:04 PM
No, no NO! Don't throw it in the bin! I like it! It has great color and perspective and is very interesting even without ant people.

jackiesimmonds
01-20-2003, 03:21 PM
I agree, don't bin it! Just give it a different title, and you will feel quite differently about it. The people aren't the main focus here - but other things are, and can be reflected in the title. It's a really nice piece of work, DO NOT bin it.

J

Luvy
01-20-2003, 03:45 PM
That sure looks like a lot of work to pitch. I'm sure you will come up with something that will finish it in your mind. Save it and take a break and come back *S*

Dark_Shades
01-20-2003, 05:53 PM
No!! dont you dare bin it :eek:

Mo.
01-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Well you've heard everyone Guilliame, DON'T BIN IT!!

It's far too good, thanks for reminding me about the Jan Project, I'd forgotten all about it. :)

guilliame
01-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Impete,D/S,Jackie,Luvy and Mo, ok ok i hear you but you will have to wait till i get je ne sais qoui you know that certain something, itch or the urge to do something about it:D .
Funny how you put one up you really like and there isn,t much response and another you dont like and there is a lot of response strange:) .

What is vroom vroom.

Artistammy
01-20-2003, 06:37 PM
I love it! The colors & shapes of the buildings are so interesting. I hope you begin to like it at least a little.
Tammy

sundiver
01-20-2003, 10:29 PM
Nope! No way! Do NOT chuck it out. It may not be what you had envisioned but it's worth keeping. Put it away for a week and look at it with new eyes later.