PDA

View Full Version : What is this

Luvy
01-20-2003, 12:49 PM
I showed this to my hubby and he said he couldn't tell what it was. Can anyone tell or am I way off here?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Jan-2003/2529-what1.jpg

Mikki Petersen
01-20-2003, 03:19 PM
I think your hubby was pulling your leg. It is a fur coat, a wine glass and a rectangular object (which I predict will be an evening bag).

Luvy
01-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Impete Well thank you. I needed some feedback LOL Well it was going to be a jewelry box with pearls on top but a black evening bag with a chain would be interesting too. Hmmm Have to do that from imagination. Maybe some little pearls on the bag? Interesting.

Dark_Shades
01-20-2003, 05:57 PM
LOLOL Luvy.... you nicked my wine..... rofl .... I wondered who'd been drinking it..... lolol and you telling me you dont drink hee hee

Mo.
01-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Looking good Luvy, you are on a roll girl! :)
Love that wine glass.

Luvy
01-20-2003, 07:23 PM
Dark Nope I just borrowed it Still didn't get the color you had though. I like your color better. But what do I know about wine. I'm sure it's not the color of Mt. Dew LOL HEE HEE

Thanks Mo and Impete *S*

Impete how's the evening bag. More interesing than just the pearls I was going to do.

I'm done unless someone can tell me something that needs fixed. 12 x 16

Dark_Shades
01-20-2003, 07:38 PM
forgot to say before Luvy.. sorry...... this is looking great..... them chain links wow....... fur coat is good to..... and I love your wine :)

... its all come together lovely

Mikki Petersen
01-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Gosh, Luvy, I can't believe you did that evening bag from your imagination. It is very believeable and the chain is so real I can hear it clink. Good work. I think it's done. Nice composition, too.

chookbrown
01-20-2003, 09:15 PM
Luvly job Luvy!!! I thought the square thing was gonna be a book but I like the bag better... Nice job.

Chooky http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Jan-2003/9218-yahoochick.gif :clap: :clap:

Luvy
01-20-2003, 11:20 PM
Thanks Dark Impete and Chooky.
Chooky thanks to Impete it became an evening bag LOL I was going to have pearls on a jewelry box but liked her idea better *S* Just don't have an evening bag LOL Got a fur but no place to wear it plus in Fl rare occasion to wear it anyway LOL
Taking tomorrow off. Have errands to run. But have to think up something to do for Wed LOL