PDA

View Full Version : Mame's work.

Newberry
01-19-2003, 07:56 AM
I was glad to see the link to your work and finally get a chance to see some of it. I love the variety of your compositions, your color sense, and the strange grotesque themes. It is nice for me to put an artwork to a name.

Michael

mame
01-19-2003, 08:43 AM
Hey, Michael, txs for the nod - but... is it something you want to argue about? (in the DEBATES forum - yikes!)
:D

Please don't hurt me. :rolleyes:

AmyH
01-19-2003, 10:45 AM
I think this is where the theme from the twilight zone is supposed to kick in. :D ;)

kelly
01-19-2003, 11:03 AM
Molly is a gawd Molly is a gawd.....lets form a cult ;)

lori
01-19-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by kelly
Molly is a gawd Molly is a gawd.....lets form a cult ;)

chanting with you...

molly is a gawd-est molly is a god-est molly is a gawd-est...

sue ellen
01-19-2003, 11:19 AM
will this cult involve head shaving , robe wearing and unusual sexual practices? :) if so, i think i already belong.

I am going to move this thread to another forum...better to leave the debate forum to debate! It would take forever to Debate this subject ;)

El_Elegante
01-20-2003, 12:55 PM
I didn't see the link.. but I noticed the Grover Thurston finally got some of your work on their website. Although I didn't see any hanging when I was there last week. No worries. I didn't tell them I knew you Molly....

hmm.. although I did knock over a very pricey sculpture and tell them to just put it on your tab.

mame
01-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by El_Elegante
I didn't see the link.. but I noticed the Grover Thurston finally got some of your work on their website. Although I didn't see any hanging when I was there last week. No worries. I didn't tell them I knew you Molly....

hmm.. although I did knock over a very pricey sculpture and tell them to just put it on your tab.

Hope it wasn't one of Joe Brubaker's little goodies.....

They usually do an "exhibit" about once a month featuring an artist's work or maybe two. Haven't been asked to do an exhibit.

They maintain an inventory of artists' works and I'm sure she'd be happy to show you any of the artists they represent if you asked. Comb your hair and iron your pants! :D

El_Elegante
01-20-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by mame

Hope it wasn't one of Joe Brubaker's little goodies.....

They usually do an "exhibit" about once a month featuring an artist's work or maybe two. Haven't been asked to do an exhibit.

They maintain an inventory of artists' works and I'm sure she'd be happy to show you any of the artists they represent if you asked. Comb your hair and iron your pants! :D

Ok, next month when I go down there again, I'll put on a Tux, and wear one of those single eye glasses. and say...

"Good day to you fine gentlemen. If you will kindly take my cape, and my cain. I would like to inquireth about an artist that you represent."

seriously.. I'll ask to take a peek if they are not busy.

mame
01-20-2003, 10:00 PM
you be a good boy.:angel: