PDA

View Full Version : Hi all new here

welshdragon90
01-18-2003, 03:05 AM
Hi all,
I joined WC the other day and silly me didn't realise that this forum was here till today.
I've been reading through a lot of the posts on here and it makes me realise big time what a huge choice those of you in America have got at your finger tips for arty stuff.
Here in UK we seem to have next to nothing compared to you, I'm jealous lol :crying:
I'll tell you a bit about myself now I've had a moan, I live on a small island off the coast of North Wales in UK. Arts and crafts have been in my life longer than i care to remember ...am i really that old :D I do loads of different things as i get bored easily my latest project being a copper effect mirror, I'm working on a second now this one will be pewter effect and have a celtic theme. But i also do china, silk, and glass painting. I've made bead mobiles, driftwood frames and loads of other stuff. Please have a look at my web site if you want to see it all.
I'm so pleased I've found this forum :clap:
Jane

inisheerstudio
01-21-2003, 11:26 PM
Hi Jane...

I'm a newbie too and I'm already hooked! I'm also a Celtophile! lol I will have a look at your site....

Nice to meet you!:D

Ruth
01-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Welcome Jane! Lots of good ideas and tips here. Jump right in and post some of your work here at Wetcanvas!

Ruth

DuncanBerenice
01-31-2003, 03:34 PM
Hi Jane

welcome to WC and the decorative forum, I haven't been in here for a while, I've been busy tweaking my photos :D

I agree with your comments about not having much arty stuff here in the UK, I've also found the magazines over here dull, we've had to subscribe for magazines from over the pond

I like your picture frames on your web site, and looking forward to seeing more work :D

Duncan

arlene
02-01-2003, 01:39 AM
welcome...i look forward to seeing your work.

SilkAngel
02-02-2003, 01:24 AM
Hi Jane,

I went to your site, you do beautiful work. I do silk painting and fiber arts of all types. This is a great forum for ideas and great encouragement.

SilkAngel