View Full Version : Rubber-Tipped Brush for Pastels?

Laura Morena
01-14-2003, 12:12 PM
Where can I find a rubber-tipped brush for painting in pastels? My local craft store has nothing. I will check some other art supply stores, but does anyone have a good on-line art material resource?

01-14-2003, 12:58 PM
Laura...check out this thread for a previous discussion on Color Shapers:


Laura Morena
01-14-2003, 02:06 PM
Thanks Karen!
I am going to have to learn how to retrieve the valuable info from the dark dusty archives of WC! How do you search for past subjects?
My next question is about spraying fixative on pastel pictures. (positives vs. negatives) :confused:

01-14-2003, 02:19 PM
Laura...up at the top of your screen there should be a SEARCH button. If you click on that it brings up a search menu that is pretty self explanatory...if you have problems, PM me and I'll walk you through it. :D