PDA

View Full Version : A somewhat crumby portrait....LOL

chookbrown
01-12-2003, 01:48 PM
Ok, so I got threatened with exposure if I shared this one but I like to live dangerously!!!! ;) He's not really a redhead but he is on red paper!!! :D

This one is on terracotta colored Art Spectrum colorfix paper... measures 7.5 x 8 inches approx. About 3-4 hours work... Mmmm.. men seem harder for me to do for some reason... must be the whiskers or something. This one is a bit crumby..... ;)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Jan-2003/9218-tomdone2.jpg

And thank you to all the redheads that have sent me pics for my series... YAY!!!

Chooky :D:D

KarenU
01-12-2003, 02:13 PM
Chooky...fantastic job on Crumby's portrait!! I have seen his pic in some thread somewhere and you've captured a great likeness of him! Good job! :D

Dark_Shades
01-12-2003, 03:19 PM
looking good chook ... always need ref pics ;) specially if its someone we know :D

chookbrown
01-12-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Shades
looking good chook ... always need ref pics ;) specially if its someone we know :D

Hey Dawn!! Ok view the reference pic here! :: http://www.tommacbeth.com/bio.htm

Chooky :D

Dark_Shades
01-12-2003, 03:35 PM
Gee Chook ya good.... spot on again :eek: wow lol..... hey just a thought ..... just checked on your profile..... you havent a portrait merit yet lolol..... u'd be posting in the wrong forum ;) lolol ..... but keep posting in here too

Drumbeat-trish
01-12-2003, 05:31 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: For sale? ;) :evil:

meowmeow
01-12-2003, 05:35 PM
Wonderful! And I even checked the link to the rally photo and it is an excellent likeness!
Thanks!

Sandy

JustjoGA
01-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Well, Colleen, you've WOW'd me again.... You are so GOOD... and your portraits are exceptional, definitely should be posted in Portraiture forum also... (And I didn't know Crumby was such a hunk:angel: )

bikevstar
01-12-2003, 05:45 PM
I really like it. I don't know if I can ever show one of my pieces, not with all the beautiful pieces I see here. You are quite good.

Kelly

Mo.
01-12-2003, 05:50 PM
Fantastic Chooky, Crumby to a T :clap: :clap: :clap:

chookbrown
01-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Hey thanks Dawn:: and for the advice re the portrait forum.... :D

Trish...... lol..... :evil::evil:

Sandy:: Thanks for the compliment!! :D

JustJo, one of my favourite WCer's... thank you so much!! :D

Kelly:: Thank you and we will be looking forward to seeing your work. All work is great and should be shared... We are all critical of our own work hun and it is hard to push it out there... I know I feel timid about doing it here with some of the truly talented pastel artists that show there work like Sandra, Marsha, Jackie, Redsy, etc.... just to name a few... but I have also learned a lot from looking at their work.... so come on now ... don't be shy!!! :D

Mo:: Thanks hun.... have your pic in my ref photos now... so look out!!!! LOL :D

Mo.
01-12-2003, 06:21 PM
:D Chooky, just knock about 30 years off my face if you do. :D

chookbrown
01-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Mo.
:D Chooky, just knock about 30 years off my face if you do. :D

Now come on Mo. that is what makes you YOU!!!

C. :D

Mo.
01-12-2003, 06:29 PM
LOL!!! If you say say...but just one chin okay? :D

crumbedbrains
01-12-2003, 06:36 PM
You're right Redsy . .Nowhere to hide!!!! LOL

Gonna get you chook!! :evil: LOL

You did a fine job there Chook . .never seen pastels blended with wrinkle vanashing cream before!!

mmm . .red hair . . . have to get the dye out!! LOl

Trish . . You need a new dart board cover eh??

Thanks Chook . . .now move on to your nbext victim!! LOL
Cheers
Crumby

Sheeeeeeesh

Luvy
01-12-2003, 09:47 PM
Oh wow Chooky This is great. I shouldn't have shown my portrait LOL Can you make me look as good as him? *S* You can add a beard if that will help any LOL

Redsy333
01-12-2003, 10:09 PM
Wowzers! GReatttttt Job shweetie!!!

And Crumby ....Hubba hubba ;) you stud muffin:D