PDA

View Full Version : Tessa

ginatec
01-07-2003, 07:23 PM
This is Tessa...or Tessy as we call her. She is guarding her place in case that awful Benji gets it! She is having a bad time...we took in Benji who was a stay until we found him a home, we thought it a great idea, but as you can see Tessa was disgusted!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Jan-2003/14534-tessy2.jpg

ironhorse
01-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Great photo ginatec! Wonderfull lighting. And what a great colour doggie she is.
Are you going to paint this too?
Twyla

Leslie Pz
01-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Oh my Gina! That Tessa is SASSY! May I TRY to paint her? She's adorable! What a challenge she'll be!
-Les

ginatec
01-08-2003, 01:19 PM
Thanks Ironhorse and Leslie for the kind comments. I am afraid that I have posted this in a new thread and it was supposed to be in the reference photo thread....dumb!!
Leslie you are welcome to use any of my photos as reference material for a painting. Look forward seeing it when you have painted it!:)

Leslie Pz
01-08-2003, 01:51 PM
Gina!
Still working on Benji but think he's almost done (and I am really happy with it, too!). Then comes Tessa! Since she's the "Old Gal on the Block" I feel as though I should have tried her first! Oh well! If I can capture her, what a cute painting it will make! I can't wait to try.

Thank you again! The portfolio is going to be so strong thanks to you, Tessa and Benji!

=)
-Les

Jackmorgan
01-08-2003, 05:48 PM
She's a fur painters delight and what a good attitude you caught! LOL. My cat gets like that wh en a new cat comes around. Donna