PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 12.30.02

KarenU
12-30-2002, 08:07 PM
Gosh...I go away for one day and when I get back....you guys have been busy working and chatting it up here!! It's funny when I'm in the forum on a daily basis I sometimes think...where is everyone!! Then when you are away for a day or so and come back to LOTS of new posts, its so much fun to have lots of new stuff to read and view! :D

My hubby and I went to a spa in Half Moon Bay yesterday and returned today. Got my first "professional" massage....it was nice. Had a wonderful dinner last night and took lots of pics to potentially use for future paintings. Yes...I will share them in the photo ref library. That is one of my New Years resolutions....get all my photos together and get them uploaded to the ref library! :D

Taminka
12-31-2002, 03:07 AM
Hi Karen - I'm catching up too, after a week of visitors and other distractions. It's 7 pm on New Years Eve here, and I'm preparing to share some bubbly and nibbles with my husband - and my son.
I don't see him very often but he turned up on Christmas night (first Xmas we've shared for 8 years) with his girlfriend and is still here. :D

Happy new year to all at WC

Minky
:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap:

Dark_Shades
12-31-2002, 09:30 AM
Lol Karen.... Im still reeling for last nights revolving door on my swan hee hee .. ohhh that sounds wonderful you day at spa.... Ive always wanted a professional massage....... see the adverts in the local papers..... for a Masseuse..... to worried lol what will turn up :eek:
Taminka....... this be a lovely special Christmas for you then, with your son arriving like that :)
well its 2.30pm in the afternoon of New Years Eve .... just got out of the bath and hair washed...... inviting family round of 12 for our now sort of annual dinner ..... try and cook three diff types of courses each year...... move furniture out and around.... hellium ballons weighted to the ground..... stars and candles on the table..... bows on the chairs...... really dress the place up ...... its a shame cos this year Id rather be in here hee hee..... or at least fixing that blinking Swan ;)

catch you all later in the threads......... Have a Great New Year