PDA

View Full Version : Just have to say it's fantastic!

Katherine J
12-29-2002, 11:08 PM
Were you thinking I was talking about my own painting? Not. I just want to say that I think the pastels forum is fantastic. I'm so impressed with the level of interest, the supportiveness, the always-useful comments, the talent, the quality of the information and the overall quantity of participants in this forum. Let me say it again, the pastels forum is the best!

Katherine

Dark_Shades
12-30-2002, 05:42 AM
I second that too :clap: :clap: :clap:
..... out of the Forums I use ........ this is the best for responses/support/comment and help ..... covers such a vast array of subjects

...... KarenU is such a great participating guide too :D :clap:

meowmeow
12-30-2002, 07:09 AM
Me three!!!! I love it here. You are are so helpful and encouraging and friendly. I have been learning so much and doing so much more, it is terrific!

:clap:

Sandy

KarenU
12-30-2002, 07:43 PM
I wholeheartedly agree Katherine...I love the pastel forum. Everyone here is so willing to lend a hand and give advice, it's wonderful.

Redsy333
12-30-2002, 08:13 PM
Ditto Ditto Dittooo!:D

sundiver
12-31-2002, 07:04 PM
Ditto to all the dittos!
And has anyone noticed how much busier this forum is than it was around a year ago? :D :D :D

Dark_Shades
12-31-2002, 08:25 PM
Yikes is that my fault :O ........ :D posting too much hee heee
dunno..... only been here since August :D ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2003!!! :clap:

Mikki Petersen
01-01-2003, 01:21 AM
Oh YES! Ditto! Ditto! In my month here at WC, I have been participating in several forums, but this one feels like home. I feel like I am among a group of friends here, friends who will be honest with me and give me a hand. And where I can sometimes offer a bit of advice to help someone else.

HOORAY FOR THE PASTELS FORUM! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL!

Alisa
01-01-2003, 02:05 AM
other forums ???

happy 2003 my friends!!!

Alisa~

bnoonan
01-22-2003, 11:37 AM
I'm in agreement. Why do you think we had so many "views" of our "just for fun" thread.

Karen, you are instrumental in its success. Thanks for being there for us!

As for Dawn.... hmmm.... shush - she may be listening.

I've learned so much in here and thank you all. Great idea starting this particular thread!

Barb

PS: Dawn, where would I be without seeing my morning monkey????

bnoonan
01-22-2003, 12:03 PM
I had to make one more mention!

JACKIE - I have started to copy your gems of wisdom onto a separate Word Document entitled "Jackie tips". I figure in a few years I'll have enough for you to publish another book.

Thanks so much and keep them coming!!!!

Barb:)

bikevstar
01-22-2003, 12:42 PM
I'm dittoing it the most :p This forum is great, everybody cares about everybody else (and not just their art, either). I'm about to cry. just kidding. This forum rocks!!!!!

Kelly:clap:

Dark_Shades
01-22-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by bnoonan

As for Dawn.... hmmm.... shush - she may be listening.

PS: Dawn, where would I be without seeing my morning monkey????

they seek me there, they seek me here..... you'll never know when I'll appear :D <<<<< that rhymns ya know :clap:

Im beginning to think Im a cheeky monkey :evil:

llis
01-22-2003, 04:21 PM
I love this forum too. All of y'all are the best! I've learned so much and I'm so thankful for the help along the way.

I have to agree that Karen is a super guide, couldn't get any better.

olika
01-22-2003, 07:46 PM
I too, agree with everyone about this forum... One great place ! :D