PDA

View Full Version : handmade sister book

debili
12-26-2002, 09:27 AM
hello,
i am new to WC and just wanting feedback...did some special books for xmas thinking this could be a marketable item if the picture areas were left to fill by the buyer any feedback welcome ...not sure how well my image shows up here help with that as well?
[email protected]

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Dec-2002/viewpages.jpg

Koert
12-26-2002, 02:07 PM
i think it would sell
question is, would you be able to sell them at a price that makes it worth doing

Sneuart
08-29-2007, 09:26 PM
I can't read the text, but I do think it would sell, in the right kind of art show. Or you could develop a basic line and have them printed professionally, a high quality print, perhaps limited addition, perhaps even adding your signature to the finished product.
But I can see people paying for a personal, custom-made card as a shower gift, birthday gift, etc.
Or branch out to include more familial relationships. Try to capture the Grandma/Grandpa market.... They love to find precious things for their precious grandbabies.
I know I'm responding to an old post, if you're still out there, how did it go with these cards?

La_
08-30-2007, 12:14 PM
i think it would sell
question is, would you be able to sell them at a price that makes it worth doing

That's the bottom line really, and if it is worth doing, do it for sisters, and daughters, and sons, and grandparents, the list is endless - are you prepared for the successes?!

la:rolleyes: