PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 12.21.02

KarenU
12-21-2002, 11:42 AM
Whew....finally back online! :D Apparently, we are growing faster than the site can keep up with all of us. For info on our recent outage...please see this thread:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77946

I was certainly at a loss yesterday when I tried and tried and tried and tried (well you get the picture) to get onto Wet Canvas! How bout everyone else.....what did you do yesterday while you couldn't be here on Wet Canvas? I started and almost completed my first (human) portrait! I'll post it here after I take a pic of it. I certainly could have used help during the process but...hey I can still make corrections! :D

Taminka
12-21-2002, 12:28 PM
I'm sure we'd ALL get more painting done if there was no WC :)
- but we'd sure miss a lot. I felt quite lost too. Even when I discovered I could still access chat I got thrown off as soon as I entered and couldn't get back in!

I pastelled too - got a misty forest done - will post. Look forward to seeing your portrait Karen.

Have a great WC day everyone
Minky

Lulu
12-21-2002, 12:53 PM
Good morning! I wasn't tooo bothered about wetc being down, got me 'doing' instead of 'looking' lol

Would certainly miss the interaction if it wasn't here at all ........

Redsy333
12-21-2002, 08:34 PM
I pouted!! LMAO then I searched for reference pics, and started a xmas present....lol better hurry up on it eh? :D

Dark_Shades
12-22-2002, 08:40 AM
Because of the time diff..... it was two days before I could get back in here...... talk about having your arm cut off :eek: ....... I drowned my sorrows in the local pub :evil: