PDA

View Full Version : skin tone post-help!

decoratorgirl
12-15-2002, 06:46 PM
I remember seeing a post about a month ago where someone had scanned in a page from the book Painting realistic skin tones and showed the colors recommended for skin tones. I have looked and looked for that post-does anyone know what it was titled as or can anyone find that post and show the link??
thanks so much- I have had little luck finding it.
Leslie

KarenU
12-15-2002, 11:16 PM
Leslie...was the post that you're talking about in the Pastel Forum? I've been searching around and I haven't found anything either. I do have a pic from an old Acrylic Forum thread but it relates to Acrylic/Watercolor/Oil paint colors for skin tones. I'd be happy to pass that along to you if you're interested. Otherwise, if you can point me in the right direction, I may be able to find the other post for you.

Christobal
12-16-2002, 02:23 AM
Leslie,
Isn't it this one?

CHris

decoratorgirl
12-16-2002, 08:00 AM
Thanks Cristalbal-that's it!!! I looked everywhere for that post-ha! Darn though I did think it was in pastel not watercolor. Guess I'll just have to find the book. Thanks so much for posting!
Leslie

Birdie
12-16-2002, 08:04 AM
I was needing that too...

birdie:rolleyes:

Christobal
12-16-2002, 09:41 AM
LOL !
Cristalbal, ... yes, perhaps I found it in a crystal ball !!!

Anna Marie
12-23-2002, 06:49 PM
I have a fantastic book by Chris Saper called
PAINTING BEAUTIFUL SKIN TONES WITH COLOUR AND LIGHT

This is definitly a must have book

sunny
12-25-2002, 07:46 AM
Just got that book for Christmas Anna Marie...can't wait to sink my teeth into it...although it will have to wait until after Christmas dinner....;)

It does look like a good book.