PDA

View Full Version : Show your messy studio!

Christobal
12-13-2002, 05:30 AM
I've seen wonderful pictures of artists' studios over here....
Be honest : is your little working place always so neat?

How about showing us your REAL environment?

I open the festivities :

Here is my SKETCH table after a session of hand-making pastels
:D :D :D

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-Dec-2002/PastelMess.jpg

DuhVinci
12-25-2002, 08:54 PM
Are you kidding? This looks rather well and neatly organized to me. Too bad I don't have a digital camera so I can't show you what a REAL mess looks like.

Christobal
12-26-2002, 03:13 AM
Yes, it has to be too dreadful at the house of the 90 persons which took a look at this thread :D :D :D

KarenU
12-28-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Christobal
Yes, it has to be too dreadful at the house of the 90 persons which took a look at this thread :D :D :D

LOL.....Sorry....I didn't post cause to be honest....for the first time, mine is pretty organized right now! :D Give me a little time (usually just a few hours when I'm in a painting frenzy) and I'll snap a few dreadful pics! :eek:

Mikki Petersen
12-29-2002, 02:32 AM
My camera cannot capture the whole 10x13 room, but this is the painting side. The other side is my computer desk and stacks and stacks of reference books and magazines (oh and bills, of course). I thoroughly clean in here once a month but within days I'm back to climbing over stuff. My sewing room is even worse!

Christobal
12-29-2002, 03:31 AM
LOL !
My wife would kill me if I posted a picture of the sewing room :evil::D

Dark_Shades
12-29-2002, 12:40 PM
I didnt post anything cos I dont have one :crying: tidy or messy

Luvy
12-30-2002, 07:44 PM
I just organized mine so mines nice and neat at the present time. Bought some storage units. I'm so proud on how my room looks. Nice and roomy again LOL

So I got it organized. My work hasn't been worth crap lately Have to do something HEE HEE

Christobal
12-31-2002, 02:01 AM
too neat to be real :D

Have a Happy New Year,

Chris

Mikki Petersen
12-31-2002, 02:06 AM
See what happens, Luvy, when you get so neat and organized? You loose your creative spirit! LOL! No really, I'm envious of your lovely workspace. I have so many organizers, there isn't any room left to move around and I still do not have enough room.