PDA

View Full Version : Random Act of Glass Kindness Reminder

Lenda
12-07-2002, 11:07 PM
Hey all, I was just looking at the list of participants for this project. 95 people signed up for it, 49 people received a RAOGK. Which means that 46 participants have yet to have received anything. If you would be so inclined to go to this link and pick a name, look at their portfolio entry to see if they've received something, and if not, maybe decide to send someone a RAOGK! I know 46 people out there would sure appreciate it!!!:D

RAOGK participant list with portfolio entries (http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/browse_participants.php?proj_id=269)

Sorry all, I meant to put this in the lobby, but maybe this is better????!!!!!

toozygoot
12-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Lenda - I am patiently waiting for my kiln so I can sent my beads off! They may not be as beautiful as everyone else's but I just love doing stuff like that. I even have little boxes, albeit with Christmas motifs. I was counting my beads before they hatched! But I did notice what you have pointed out. So let's get busy!!!

pat

macbeth7
12-07-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by ohbuoy
Hey all, I was just looking at the list of participants for this project. 95 people signed up for it, 49 people received a RAOGK. Which means that 46 participants have yet to have received anything.

...or maybe some of them are terribly behind in posting their wonderous new beadies, like me! :D I'm still waiting to get the macro on my digicam fixed so I can take proper pictures. Why haven't I gotten it fixed yet, you ask (or maybe you don't, but I'll tell you anyway :p )...have I ever shown you the medals I've won for procrastination-for-no-apparent-reason?

Some of the beads came at a time of great stress, so were definitely appreciated...hopefully my scattered brain has managed to allow me to thank all of the lovely people who sent me a treat. Okay, I'm going to send the camera off on Monday...really!

I sent out a round of treats a while ago, & am working on another! I can't send beads, so sent other goodies...last time was coffee from my favorite place...not sure if anyone put pictures up of it though! :D

Cheers!
Beth

crsann
12-08-2002, 08:09 AM
Like me too! Lenda sent me a BEAUTIMUS universe bead and I have yet to get a good picture of it:mad: I may end up going with a bad pic
chris

Lenda
12-08-2002, 08:29 AM
Also a reminder for those uploading a pic of their booty. PLEASE upload your image as a FINAL ENTRY, not a progress, because it won't show up in the project thread!! I see several that have done that, actually 2 people that I have sent a bead to!:D

Amozoo
12-08-2002, 08:55 AM
I'm trying to make a nice colored blown bead to send, maybe today it will happen!

Stacylynne
12-08-2002, 10:11 AM
Lenda, Lenda, Lenda,,,,, You silly girl......... I have a list a mile long to send beads too but forget to. Thanks for reminding me I have one that I haven't posted yet and I feel bad I didn't do it....... She is patiently waiting for me to post it.......Thanks again buddy.... hey where were you last nightmissed you on Chat....... Stacylynne

Lenda
12-08-2002, 10:14 AM
Hi SL, missed the chat, Ooohhh, I totally forgot about it, was making my hollow fish Christmas present, MY how time flies when you're on the torch!!!:D Try to be there Tuesday night, thanks for missin me!

Jillie Beads
12-08-2002, 03:42 PM
Hi Pat, I would love to anneal your beads for you! Are they Moretti? If you are interested in letting me do that for you, please PM me! :D Jill

RobbinA
12-08-2002, 11:12 PM
I've finally done it!! Took me a while to get the scans done. But here they are.

I still have one from Jodi that I have to scan, but I have to get it back from my mom!! She stole it!! (hehehe) OK, she called it borrowed... but I haven't seen it in a month....

http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/portfolio_entries.php?userid=11515&proj_id=269

Robbin
(thanks for the kick in the butt Lenda..... :D )

RobbinA
12-08-2002, 11:14 PM
Ooops, I forgot one.... A beauty from Val too!! Sorry Val

Robbin