GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Buckets For POB
Year Created: 2002
Medium: Oil
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 11 x 14
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
POB .. thanks for your comments about pouring from buckets .. I've been doing so much playing around I forgot how much fun there was still left in the bucket system.

This is from a photo of mustcreate in the image library .. thanks for the inspiration.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
??

jerryW
12-05-2002, 03:39 PM
punched color
but the limey green accross middle
may need more friends or
could change his lime for darker
cream yellow green

Paintonbrush
12-05-2002, 04:04 PM
Now this one, I think you used a brush or two, not just your wizard way of handling multi-brush technique.
multi colored rocks are my fav. I think they are from different countries. how do you do that? ;-)

Wayne Gaudon
12-05-2002, 04:43 PM
gerry .. gave the limes a few of the ultra blues so they can sing accompanyment to the blues boys .. helps them be part of the band .. thank you

POB .. knife .. I brush on my perspective and then heap color over color over color with my knife mixing on the fly. Think the only part that isn't cover with the knife is parts of the sky .. thank you.

mustcreate
12-05-2002, 04:55 PM
wonderful!!

I love your colour choices!! especially the blue of the river and mountain....ties it together. and I enjoy the compostion....but hey....it's mine so I'm biased. :p lol

thanks for choosing my reference photo Wayne....I'm honored :)

em

Wayne Gaudon
12-05-2002, 07:17 PM
em .. more than welcome .. it was a beauty of a photo for reference .. lots of feel to it.

artbabe21
12-05-2002, 07:28 PM
this is a really delightful piece....wonderful colors on the rocks...:)

what bucket pour?? did i miss something?