PDA

View Full Version : I need to APOLOGISE to ALL!

Beautiful_Butterflies_Studio
10-28-2010, 04:59 AM
Hi ALL,

I need to APPOLOGISE to ALL for my absence during the last half of the month. This was due to the fact that both myself and hubby have been in hospital at different times over the past 2 weeks. And although we are both out, Don is still in poor health and I am not much better.

As those that know me would know, I do take my resposibilities seriously and I feel horrible that I was unable to fullfill my promise of commenting on EVERYONES sketchbooks daily.

However, I will start commenting from now on, just maybe not daily on all, and I am going to continue through to next month with the same journal, along the same lines, trying different mediums and experiementing a lot!

So hope to see you all next month and what is left of this month!

Gentle Hugs, Stacey:grouphug:

virgo68
10-28-2010, 06:25 AM
No apology needed - just glad to hear you are on the mend! Take your time and take care of your health first, everything else can wait :)

Zenica
10-28-2010, 06:35 AM
I agree with Virgo. You should not feel so bad for having a life outside of Wetcanvas! I do hope you and your husband get better. You are always welcome to comment in any of my "slowly" posted journals. I have limited bandwidth here and I can't quite post as much as I'd like. Please let us know how you are doing when you can, our hearts (or at least mine!) go out to you!

Zenica

robertsloan2
10-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Stacey, that is awful! I hope you're starting to feel better and very glad you're out of the hospital. Don't feel bad for not commenting. While I appreciate your comments, don't think me or anyone here is going to be so unreasonable as to get upset because you were out of it that long. Especially when mine has gotten that hefty - I've got only five pages left to fill, it's trippy.

DrDebby
10-28-2010, 04:51 PM
No worries. Please take care of yourself and your hubby. That is what is important. You will get back to what you can, when you can. Feel better.

RainySea
10-28-2010, 05:06 PM
Stacey, just hoping you and your hubby will be feeling better soon. No need for apologies. Sending you prayers and hugs.

mhimeswc
10-28-2010, 05:53 PM
I agree with no apology needed. I drop out from time to time for longer periods than that. Life sometimes gets in the way. I hope you both get better soon.

Vivien Maloney
10-28-2010, 06:58 PM
So sorry to hear both you and your hubby have been ill, and hope your'e both feeling better now.
Don't worry about not commenting, as I've been having Internet problems so haven't been on-line to comment as much as I'd like to either.
Good to hear that you are feeling like sketching again. Take care.

CandAlArt
10-29-2010, 12:45 AM
Hope you are totally healed soon, hubby too. As for the challenge here, at least you know how to upload which is more than I have done! I lurkingly finished a short sketchbook plus end-pages of older books a few days ago. Alas, have not learned how to take the photos and plug the what? into the where? on the computer and then at WC go ...huh? :lol: :lol:

flashviv
10-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Stacey I hope you are both on the mend. Good to hear you are back with us. I have been super busy with 'real life' and not been able to keep up with my sketch book either BUT I am going to keep at it until it is filled, so you will have company!

WYSIWYG
11-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Be gentle with yourself Stacey, I am sure as much as it's lovely to get comments everyone also would say that we would prefer you to be healthy, take care of yourself and hubby and not stress yourself when you're not well! I had to drop out similar, if less serious, reasons. :hugs: