PDA

View Full Version : prime your canvas w/this....

ikre8t
11-20-2002, 09:22 AM
sorry, I just had to share.........thought it was quite a creative, funny .............dream I had.

I woke this morning, after dreamin I primed my canvas "w/ glo-in the dark refried beans".........oh my god is juggling homemaker, mom and artist going to my head or what?

Who knows maybe dried refried beans would create great texture ........:rolleyes: :D :eek:

TeAnne
11-20-2002, 09:25 AM
heheheheeh Texture is a good thing :D

Pilan
11-20-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by TeAnne

You may want to throw some beano into the mix :D .

Hey TeAnne how is the weather in your world? Its getting chilly in Northern california.

Where is that little pansy you did the computer art on? I have a present for you I want to post.

Pilan

Pilan
11-20-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by TeAnne

do you have a black cane and tap shoes on with that black hat:p .

Pilan

TeAnne
12-02-2002, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Pilan

You may want to throw some beano into the mix :D .

Hey TeAnne how is the weather in your world? Its getting chilly in Northern california.

Where is that little pansy you did the computer art on? I have a present for you I want to post.

Pilan
I think it be in one of the projects somewhere :confused: Oh my mind is going. *ugh*Is this what you were talking about Pilan? (http://www.wetcanvas.com//Community/Projects/browse_final2.php?userid=1887&proj_id=307)

tbezesky
12-03-2002, 06:19 PM
Recently I had a dream about a "steam roller rink," can you imagine it? My daughter woke me up before I got to go inside. :D

hummingbird
12-04-2002, 06:04 PM
HAHAHAHA ikre8t!! Thats a good one! What did you eat before you fell asleep? Sounds likea pizza dream. Eat pizza before bed and you get crazy dreams. But you never know...glo in the dark refried beans may just become the hottest medium someday! Hey, paint this somehows and enter it in the Dream Art project here (I lead that project here and this would be a great addition!) Too funny!

Pat

TeAnne
12-04-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by hummingbird
HAHAHAHA ikre8t!! Thats a good one! What did you eat before you fell asleep? Sounds likea pizza dream. Eat pizza before bed and you get crazy dreams. But you never know...glo in the dark refried beans may just become the hottest medium someday! Hey, paint this somehows and enter it in the Dream Art project here (I lead that project here and this would be a great addition!) Too funny!

Pat

I have to agree lolol

If I eat Pork Chop or banana or Peanutbutter before bed, I get nightmares. lol

Carrie
12-25-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by ikre8t
I woke this morning, after dreamin I primed my canvas "w/ glo-in the dark refried beans".........oh my god is juggling homemaker, mom and artist going to my head or what?

Who knows maybe dried refried beans would create great texture ........:rolleyes: :D :eek:

Ok Lori, I might have t start worrying about you!:D :evil:
Maybe you should lay off those pickles and icecream b4 bed time.
:D

Carrie