PDA

View Full Version : WIA Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Andee
10-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Tired :wave: hi all.

Lack of sleep. Cough coming and going. Hating the new job. Having to go on a 1-day-business trip next week for a meeting where I will be dumb and clueless. Not happy. Tired and exhausted and grumpy is my default setting nowadays...

I wish I had more energy so that I can participate properly here, but... :(

Hugs all around, and Barrie, what a scare!! I would've freaked out for sure - are they going to look for a new place, so that the guy won't come back some other day? Pam, give Frank a gentle hug from me, I hope his condition improves soon, and Gwen, get better! And :wave: to Claire and Dawn and Fiona and Maggie and everybody!

claire.c
10-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Hi all
I tried to go without my script for the first act rehearsal tonight, needed one or two prompts but mostly got there. That's the easiest one, I've got my work cut out with the other two. Nothing much else going on here, work is much as usual although quiet with the bosses away.

Gwen, sounds like you had a brilliant time at the Beadfest, if it was successful then I imagine they will carry on with it. I've never been to a school reunion, I'm the world's worst at keeping up with old friends.

Barrie, I've always fancied electroforming, although like you I probably wouldn't get around to doing it. I don't have the space anyway. Good thing the friend is moving to get himself sorted out, still scary though.

Pam, I hope things went well for Frank, and that the surgeon can promise improvements. Those sort of pains are so difficult to deal with.

Andee, I'm so sorry the new job seems to be turning into the old one. Hope that cough doesn't hang around, hate those things.

Dawnt0721
10-06-2010, 12:09 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm just popping in with a quick hello before I head to bed to read. I lit my torch early this morning and made beads until noon, had lunch, a little nap, a dog walk and then headed down to meet the glass girls for dinner. Tomorrow is my early today so I'm gonna get to bed early and try to get some sleep. Hopefully I can catch up tomorrow.

TheBlueBetween
10-06-2010, 12:32 AM
hi ladies :) Just ordered a netbook so I can be wireless and plug-free at the homeschool resource center while Luke is there - I was going back and forth about getting an apple/ipad/whatever... but decided to go with the cheaper option. It's BLUE though!! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UNF0IQ/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Dawn, sounds like a perfect day! I'm going to bed early tonight too - after GLEE.

Claire, I knew you'd have those lines down soon - you've got a sharp mind, even if the knees and such are getting blurry.

Andee, hugs, it's got to get better!

Well, tomorrow we go back to the MRI place for a second MRI. The surgeon seemed VERY disappointed in how Frank is doing, he said he's never had anyone not improve markedly from that surgery, not two weeks later like it is for him, almost 3 weeks now. I guess Frank ruined his perfect record. SO, x-ray and MRI, and then we will see what is next. Have to get up early to get into Seattle for this.

:wave: