PDA

View Full Version : So happy!

Jolanta
11-16-2002, 07:25 PM
Hi

A while ago I had my first show open. It is still going. I sold at the opening two pieces and then it was very quiet. I started to feel kind of down and was thinking - I am the only one who likes my drawings too bad! I mean people say they love it but they don't buy it.
Today I got e-mail and almost had a heart attack. Somebody wants to buy three of my drawings. That's right - not one, not two but three. I don't know what to think about it but I am sooo happy!!! Now I feel much better.

Jolanta

zynnya
11-16-2002, 08:58 PM
Congratulations, Jolanta. Just remember: your art is definitely good enough to sell - so if it hasn't yet, the right buyers just haven't yet discovered it.

Jolanta
11-18-2002, 11:08 AM
Thank you zynnya for your kind words. I love WC friends for all support they are giving everybody. I am learning a lot from this site.

Jolanta

El_Elegante
11-18-2002, 11:38 AM
Congradulations on the show and the sales. Getting a first show is often the hard part IMO. A few of those on the resume make it much easier in the future. Sales are icing on the cake.

Jolanta
11-18-2002, 03:34 PM
Thank you EI or EL (can't figure out your name). I can tell now, being an artist is a hard work. With my work I cannot go on Ebay or other sites because my drawings don't look good on the monitor. Well I will have to go any other way I can think of. So far it is a lot of fun and any sell is a surprise. All this is still very new to me.

Have a creative day

Jolanta