PDA

View Full Version : WIA Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dawnt0721
09-30-2010, 01:35 PM
Good morning!

Pam -I have totally missed out on the whole soft silver glass revolution and I don't even know where to start to learn! Love that bead!

Claire - I am almost finished with the textured piece but I didn't end up with the weird texture combo I originally had in mind. I have decided it needs one more rivet and some oxidation and it'll be done.

Andee - hugs to you. It's almost Friday :clap: !

Barrie - what did you give up on?

Gwen - fold forming fascinates me! There's a leaf tutorial in one of the magazines I've been wanting to try. Did you cool off? We're still in the 80s which is unusual for us.

:wave: Everyone!

Work work work for me. Always stuff to do at the store now but I did bring in some stuff that I'm working on for my breaks. Hugs.

Andee
09-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi Dawn, hi all!

Just dashing through, I'm on my way to bed (yes, I KNOW it's only 7:20 pm). So tired + I have a cough. I just can't get rid of this cold-wannabe, I feel like something the cat dragged in.

31 years, that's one impressive number, Claire! Belated congrats!

Dawn, thanks, and yup, one more day, I can't wait for tomorrow afternoon to come!

Sorry, that's all I can remember from previous WIAs, I WILL try to read properly over the weekend.

claire.c
09-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi guys
Busy day here, work then acupuncture then dog walk and a very nice meal in a pub which welcomes dogs, so we celebrated our anniversary a day late and accompanied by our puddle hound. Tomorrow night I have a rehearsal so I may not be able to catch up before the weekend.

Dawn, hope all the working doesn't mean you can't get your own stuff made, you sound in creative mood.

Andee, tell that cold you aren't going to play. Only one more day and you can relax.

Waves all round!

TheBlueBetween
10-01-2010, 03:00 AM
:wave: hello. see you guys tomorrow, it's time for bed. I see Fiona started the thread for tomorrow - I'll pop in after Frank's dr appt. hopefully it's better news than we are expecting... actually I don't expect them to be able to tell us much, other than he should be better instead of worse. we will see.