PDA

View Full Version : Well its not Coloured Pencil just Yet!!

moo67
11-12-2002, 02:21 PM
Well i have done my first upload in the new user channel and thought i would let you all have a look.After you have all been so helpful about my enquiries about colour pencils.Well this isnt done with colour pencil as im awaiting the arrival of mine.It is done with oil pastels and cheap white art paper,you know the kind you buy in Woolworths for the kids to use at school!!!.The picture is a little out of proportion due to having to re-size it.The flower colours are actually alot richer than what it appears on here.When you upload your work from a scanner to WC,do any of you adjust the colours etc to be more like the real work?
Moo
:)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Nov-2002/Image_4.jpg

arlene
11-12-2002, 04:39 PM
I'm going to send this to the pastel forum, since it is a form of pastels with a direct from here. This way everyone can click on the link.

We try not to get too far afield in this forum.

BTW: I do like this...has a nice feel to it, and yes I adjust all my colors to match my original when i scan it. :D

moo67
11-12-2002, 09:47 PM
Thanks Arlene,
i did try to put it into Pastel Forum but they were not taking any more new threads when i tried.
Moo

Elankat
11-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Perhaps you tried to post while you were in the Pastels Hall of Fame instead of the regular Pastels forum?

This has a really nice movement in it. I've got some oil pastels but never got around to experimenting with them. Can't wait to see some of your CP work. :)