PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everybody

william
11-12-1999, 11:08 PM
Hello everybody....
Many tanks to Bruin70, Sandi, BillieD, Irene, DrFellgood... (forgive me if I'm forgetting someone) for the support and care. Sorry if I was too "Baby cry" and negative. I was very emotive and excited to found this beautiful website and precipitated my self with the posts. All the pics I posted were from the last year. This year I did nothing, mainly because i got married and my life changed a lot. But I'm working again since the last month. I'm trying to work over an entire sheet of Arches paper with watercolor (28"x20"), and I'm in trouble mainly because I don't have large brushes and I'm not used to prepare large amounts of paint, but I will go trough the end.
Yes you were right. I need confidence... but I believe that are the unsatisfied people whom go further.
There are so many things I want to share, and listen too, but I will try not to be heavy or pestering you (Portuguese people talk to much... Latin temper). I will be in touch in the next weekends.
Once again thank you...

By the way... my real name is António Augusto dos Reis Caseiro, but like to use william on the web.

BillieD
11-12-1999, 11:44 PM
Your are right, our search for perfection is what keeps us motivated. If you painted a perfect painting, you might do a few more but they would be come boring, a chore to be done. Painting would lose it's challenge, the excitment and joy when you discover a better effect or technique!

Please don't feel you are talking too much, either. I enjoy your post, you have a musical writing voice.

Stay in touch,
Billie Dawn

You should show your work in the free gallery space offered here at Wet Canvas!

[This message has been edited by BillieD (edited 11-14-99).]

DrFeelgood
11-25-1999, 11:43 PM
I hope you continue to paint, I myself haven't painted for quite sometime you have inspired me to try again.
Thanks William.
Respectfully,
John Childs