PDA

View Full Version : Watercolor Quick & Easy with Joyce Faulknor: Flowers

jenniferlepore
09-24-2010, 01:36 PM
In this 78-minute artistsnetwork.tv (http://www.artistsnetwork.tv) video workshop, you'll learn how to paint two flowers using two unique watercolor approaches—mixing color directly on the surface to paint a magnolia, and painting an iris from dark-to-light—to create fabulous darks, luscious color and wonderful contrasts.

In this preview you'll review Joyce's dark-to-light approach as she adds medium values over dark to create subtle dimension, color shifts and details to the delicate purple petals of this iris.
JVPtLmLSJIs

JWTucker
09-26-2010, 12:29 PM
I'm SSOOO looking forward to SOMEDAY soon being able to see this one! I signed up to the VIP deal with Northlight, which SHOULD include me being able to see these instructions for 3 months, except when they e-mailed instructions on " go to site "XXX" and input the code " XXXX" there's NO WHERE TO INPUT THE CODE! :o I can't believe I'm the only one who has had this problem! Oh well, hopefully I can get this fixed when customer service returns to work tomorrow.(Monday) except there goes the weekend! Joyce does such excellent work!

jenniferlepore
10-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi JW,
Checking in to make sure you were able to get signed up for ArtistsNetwork.tv? Please let me know if you still need assistance. Hope you are enjoying Joyce's video as I write.
All best,
Jennifer

JWTucker
10-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Everythings is working well, and I sure have been enjoying the various instuctions so much! Joyce is a terrific watercolorist, and teacher.:clap:
JWT