A day late! Done in the amount alotted.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Nov-2002/Seashells_SND..jpg

julsiebear
11-09-2002, 10:05 PM
wow!! Just wonderful!! I love 'em.
mmm, I can smell the salty air..

baquitania
11-10-2002, 02:04 AM
beautiful marilyn... don't forget to upload this to the art project for Sundiver's FND too, wouldn't want it to be out of the group gallery :D

Bobby

dupliKate
11-10-2002, 11:49 AM
Hi Marilyn

I commented on this in the project thread, but just wanted to say again how lovely and delicate it is! Very nice work....especially with a time restraint!

K:)

greencook
11-11-2002, 11:07 AM
Marilyn,
This would look fantastic on my wall at home! I always enjoy your work regardless of the subject, but you do have a way with fish and shells. :D

Well done - and have a great day! :)

marilyn h
11-11-2002, 02:06 PM
I wish to thank you all for your nice comments on my shells. Living once upon a time in Fort Collins, I know there aren't many sea shells out in Colorado. That is unless they are fossils.
I think I must have been hatched from the sea. It just fascinates me.
Hope the weather is treating you right. Come January and February when the Chinook winds come off of those mountains, I will be thinking about you. WHew!

greencook
11-11-2002, 08:32 PM
Marilyn,
Ft. Collins huh? If you haven't been back here for a while you likely wouldn't recognize it now. My wife and I lived in the Seattle area for 17 years, but I grew up in Durango. I've always liked sea-shells though.
Keep up the good work and have a great day! :)

Lulu
11-12-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by greencook
Marilyn,
I always enjoy your work regardless of the subject, but you do have a way with fish and shells.

Ditto, when I see your work I have to open:)