PDA

View Full Version : Bootz Mabon Challenge

Bootz
09-22-2010, 07:09 PM
I wrote this partial quote from Philippians 4: 6-9 on page 1. I hope I haven't offended any Christians by putting this in my Mabon journal.

...be anxious for nothing...whatsoever things are lovely...if there be any excellence, and if there be any praise...practice these things and...peace shall be with you.

This drawing is based on the frequently appearing breast cancer awareness ad. I'm sticking to my pledge to be prolific and not spend too much time on each drawing. There are so many details that I'd like to tweak, but I made myself ink and erase the drawing immediately. My primary goal is to increase my speed and frequency at drawing, not show off.

I don't remember this model's name but she inspires me. She recovered from Anorexia and has become a very successful plus sized model. I find her soft curves so beautiful. Why can't I tolerate any softness on me? i made sure to slow down and try to focus a few minutes on her "rolls".

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/22-Sep-2010/215093-scan0002.jpg

DrDebby
09-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Excellent. Elegant simplicity.

virgo68
09-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Great start Bootz, it is quite a classical pose and Debby is right - elegant ;)

robertsloan2
09-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Beautiful start, Bootz! She is very beautiful and a worthy goal to keep from worrying too much about your own weight and appearance.

Beautiful_Butterflies_Studio
09-27-2010, 11:33 AM
This is just STUNNING, as stated already - VERY ELEGANT, and very REAL!!!!!!! Wish we all could be so happy with our figures!!!!!