PDA

View Full Version : Colorized daughter & pooch

Ozzie
11-06-2002, 09:20 AM
Had this cute picture of my daughter, and I wanted to emphasize her a little bit more. Background was way too cluttered for my taste, so I thought a little manipulation was in order. This was done about a year ago.

Ozzie

jsr88
11-06-2002, 09:25 AM
Now, now, now! Is this just the sweetest thing a Daddy could do? Ozzie, this one is a winner! I love what you did...and NOW (thanks to you...) I know HOW you did it! :D

Excellent example!

:clap: Thanks...and thanks for the instructions! :clap:

(Do you use PSPv7? )

Ozzie
11-06-2002, 09:27 AM
Thanks Julie,

Yes PSP 7 and PS6 but to a lesser extent. Started using PSP around version 2 or 3 :D

Glad to be of help.

Ozzie

jsr88
11-06-2002, 09:45 AM
Ah so! Another PSP user! That's wonderful! Sounds like you've been using it almost as long as I have. It was a free download when first started with it years ago. My, how things have changed! ;)

Seriously, I believe that PSP can be made to do FAR more than we even dream of. And even at its current price, it's still far less expensive than most of the others.

(Now, are you actually having trouble getting used to using layers?)

sherloc
11-06-2002, 01:18 PM
awwwww she is just to pickin cute.

Ozzie
11-06-2002, 01:42 PM
Thanks Julie and Sherloc. :D Daddy's beaming as I type this.

Yeah Julie, for real, never got a handle on layers, but then again I only just realized what they were and that there's a palette or menu to track them in PSP 7 :p

Ozzie

geckonia
11-06-2002, 06:07 PM
Boy, they're really engaging in a conversation! That's so cute...

Ozzie
11-07-2002, 02:16 AM
Thanks Anne. This is one of my favorites. Yeah it was a grab shot, but it was a special time when she was exploring, forever captured. And she had those oh so chubby cheeks.

By the way I forgot to say, thats Jodie and Teddy...............yep and my son, Jimmy..............all rhyme :D :D

Ozzie?

Mom is Becky :D :D

geckonia
11-07-2002, 01:16 PM
lol... those names have a nice harmony to them :D

wandathefish
11-07-2002, 05:09 PM
have mercy, it sounds like the Von Trap Family:D

Ozzie
11-07-2002, 08:55 PM
I give Wanda, who are the Von Trapp's? That wasn't a disparaging remark was it :confused:

Son is actually; James William Wylie

Wife is actually; Rebecca Lynn

:D :D But we's likes the rhymin

Ozzie

AriadneArts
11-09-2002, 09:28 PM
Ozzie, I believe the Von Trapps are the very large real-life family that "The Sound of Music" is about.

Beautiful little daughter and wonderful dog, too. Looks like the dog is keeping a TLC eye on your daughter. S/he's a Golden Retriever, no? (The dog, I mean. ;))

Ozzie
11-10-2002, 01:15 AM
Eileen, thanks for enlightening me.

The pooch, does indeed watch over my children protectively and he is Teddy, our overweight, underexercised playtoy for the kids.

:D

Ozzie

Bobby D
11-10-2002, 05:04 AM
You did a great job Ozzie, children are so photogenic at that age arenít they?:clap: :clap: