PDA

View Full Version : I've got an Original Gaka!!

crumbedbrains
11-03-2002, 03:59 AM
Went around to Gaka's place today and had a ball.

Gaka, you're so generous to share your knowledge the way you did and boy, speaking of generous . . . I got a CD with all his images, a book and some photocopies of his work!!! I'm over the moon!! My shout Tuesday mate!!!!

I've only ever seen him "in action" for about an hour before and there was a huge leap in my ability then . . . .well I got TWO hours today (besides the rest of the time surfin WC with him!! lol) and I can feel an absolute quantum leap ahead. WOOOHOOOOOO!!!

I sat and watch this guy paint with a big cheesy grin on my face for two . . whole . . . hours!! and at the end I GOT THE ORIGINAL!!!! (*forgot to get it signed* . . must remember Tuesday!!)

I learnt SSOOOOOOOO much today, truly, and can't wait to get into it . . . can't do too much over the next few weeks coz I'm moving etc but I can fiddle just doing little things here and there. . . .Boy am I gonna practice.

Thanks HEAPS mate!!! You don't know how much I appreciated it

Oh . . . the original that took two hours?? you wanna see??

OK this is it . . . . yep . . . .one leaf!!!! ROFLMAO

Cheers
Crumbs

crumbedbrains
11-03-2002, 04:02 AM
Oh . .forgot to mention this is a close up and taken at night so it's a bad photo . .entire leaf is only 7cm high . .yep . .7cms for two hours!! Still ROFLMAO!!

Redsy333
11-03-2002, 06:29 AM
Wellllllll good on you Sir Crumby...you lucky......*@$# ...friggin....frackin....:D!
Now come onnnnn I want a cd too :(
I am so damn envious of you Crumby :p hehe

chookbrown
11-03-2002, 08:26 AM
Good on you Crumby!!! :D

What a kind and generous soul Gaka must be. I am a great believer in "universal knowledge" and that the gifts bestowed upon us belong also to those who come after us.... I personally have learned so much from mentors and other's like Gaka who have been willing to share and impart their knowledge like so many here at WC.... I love it when I hear stuff like this....

Cheers,

Colleen :D:D