PDA

View Full Version : WIA Sat Sept 11/10

Barrie
09-11-2010, 04:38 PM
As it is Sept 11, I hope we all can take a small moment out of our day to remember the tragedy 9 years ago. :grouphug:

Now, on with our day - Claire, how did the performance go last night? Good thing the director cut some, but too little too late maybe? Hope it isn't a complete disaster - yay that the masks are working fine though! Sounds like you're almost all ready for the holiday next week! I do so envy your little jaunts! :)

Andee, well, I figure you survived the old nasty job those last dreaded weeks, so three months til the next holiday shouldn't be quite so painful (I know, I'm such an optimist!!). Hope it's better than you think it will be anyway! :)

Pam, yup, pretty crazy between now and show time. It's all good though!! Hope the surgeon has good news of some sort for poor Frank, but yes, I think now would be the perfect time to hire a few extras to get those little jobs done that Frank can't do right now! lol Loving all the Kalypso beads you keep posting - pretty!!!! Now to just figure out when to torch with the homeschool schedule! :) You'll get it sorted eventually!

:wave: to everyone else today - Maggie, Fiona, Gwen, Gladys, and all!! I'm about ready to run away from my computer for a few hours, I feel like I've been shackled to it for a week or more, so it's time to take a bit of a break. I might even head to the studio - we shall see!! In the meantime, hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Cheers!

TheBlueBetween
09-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Hiya Barrie :)

Yes, Claire, how'd it go? Or is your head buried in the sand somewhere avoiding the rest of the weekend?

Soccer game this morning, building a bookshelf now... maybe melting glass in a bit... have to work on that gift basket lady's holiday stuff too - it's that time of year of course.

:wave:

claire.c
09-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Hi all
Sorry I didn't get on here sooner, it's Sunday for us but I'm not ready for a proper post yet, feeling totally trashed.

Yes, the show went well, my opposite player got through his lines after a fashion both times, I had to do a bit of covering up but nothing too dire. Last night tonight and I can't say I am sorry, this has been way too tiring. The show is long and we went for a curry afterwards, got home about 1.30. David has been setting the alarm early for sailing so I'm losing sleep both ends. Monday night I'll have to do an Andee and go to bed at 7.00!

We've had great feedback from the audiences, and decent numbers too which was a huge surprise as we had only sold about 100 seats in total the day before we opened. So I'm hoping for a small profit!

Will try to do a proper post later but I'm supposed to be meeting David, Leon and Andy up on the coast so may not have much time.

Hugs all round, and fingers crossed for you for tomorrow Andee.