PDA

View Full Version : Friday 9-10-10 WIA

TheBlueBetween
09-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Hi peeps :)

Claire, good luck with your show, er, break a leg? Whatever, hope that guy learned his lines and all goes well!

Barrie, are you going to be straight out now until the show? Homeschool is going FINE, surprisingly fine. He seems very happy. I just want to cry all the time, but I can't tell if that's because of homeschool or Frank's back, or what. Could be hormones I guess too. Whatever, I have to get a grip! And get organized and make this work for me too. I'll figure it out.

My new torch is coming next week - happy about that!

Surgeon appt on monday - then we will see how fast they get him in for surgery. Lawn person coming today to set up regular lawn mowing... I should use this as an excuse to hire someone to finish the bathrooms too, right?

So much to do...

Ikea today for a homeschool table so I can get my dining room table back.

What are all of you up to?

claire.c
09-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi guys
Glad the week is over, tbh I'll be even more glad when the weekend is over too, I am really not looking forwards to the show. It just proves I should trust my instincts, I knew when I went to the readings that it really wasn't my sort of thing. Let's hope tonight is more fun than I fear. The director rang me today to say he had cut a long bit of my opposite layer's speech so that will be easier, once we are used to it (round about Sunday I imagine).

Other than that life is pretty good, I've organised the vet for the holiday and got my currency, all that is left to do is book the accommodation for the first night, I'll do that tomorrow. Oh, and get some deflectors for the car, must get on with that.

Barrie, looks like your show is destined to be a huge success, it must have a really good reputation by now.

Pam, I'm so glad the home schooling is working out, and you must be saving a bomb doing it this way. Easily enough to pay someone else to do some of the boring gardening and housework for you. I think you are too tired mentally with all the worry and uncertainty, it is very stressful.

I hope everyone else is fine, we've been very quiet lately, and will be more so when I go away next week.

Andee
09-10-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi Pam, hi Claire, hi all.

Had a quiet day, did laundry and tried to relax on my last day of holidays. Started dreaming of work again 3 nights ago, I am not really looking forward to the new job... At least 3 months until my next holidays. Sigh. Wish I'd win the lottery.

Barrie - I agree, I wish I could be less of a hermit, but I don't see that coming any time soon. Yay for the classes selling so well - are you doing them yourself?

Claire - I am glad to hear the dancing went well with your knee. Fingers crossed the show will also go well. :) I know about things that shouldn't be one's job but nevertheless end up having to be done by that person. Very annoying.

Pam - hugs, it sounds like you really need some! (((((Pam)))))

:wave: