PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 10.29.02

KarenU
10-29-2002, 12:00 PM
Well....I've passed the point of severe studio withdrawal and fallen into a stupor!! :D Seriously, I have been painting so much lately that I didn't realize how much I crave it everyday. I've been since last Tuesday, when my in-laws arrived, out of the studio....a WHOLE week.

Seriously though...I do believe an occasional break can fuel the creative juices...and I'm wondering about others....does a break from the studio, help or hinder you upon your return?? We'll see what happens to me when I get back to the easel later this week.

I have been enjoying myself and getting out and taking some nice photos so I'll have some good reference material.

Hope you all are having a fabulous day...see you in the threads!! :D

Redsy333
10-29-2002, 12:31 PM
Ohhh you poor thang! :D
For me its always nice at first, but then I am more then ready to jump back in to the paints. I find that I may be away from studio but my mind never is,LOL! I too, take oodles of photos and every thing I see becomes a future WIP :D! IN fact I keep one of those organizers..lol that isnt... and jot down notes of all my ideas and refrence sketches. I even date them (if I know what day it is) that way I know where to look in my camera. I keep dates on all my digi photos!
Then when I do get back to the paints...I end up with like 4 WIP's and stress because I cant keep up with my mind. LOL ! Its one of those Catch20/ deals! Doomed if I do , and damned if I dont:D
Good new on my homefront!!! Last commish was a big success and just recieved full payment for next one now in progress! Also given refrence photo for another one to follow. That one will contain 3 people..which means...more time, money and stress :D hehe.
Okay back to work :D Gotta get some inspiration flowing so its off to surf the cyber library!

KarenU
10-29-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Redsy333
....Good new on my homefront!!! Last commish was a big success and just recieved full payment for next one now in progress! Also given refrence photo for another one to follow. That one will contain 3 people..which means...more time, money and stress :D hehe....

Woohoo!!! Good for you Redsy! It doesn't surprise me, your work is fabulous! :D

llis
10-29-2002, 05:20 PM
Well, I'm not kicking up any pastel dust today.... just work. But tomorrow I can paint a bit. I can't wait. :)