PDA

View Full Version : Gaka!!!!

crumbedbrains
10-28-2002, 10:16 PM
Hey Guys,

Just want to introduce a good mate of mine here in Cairns, OZ and a new member to WC . . name is GAKA.

This bloke is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME when it comes to wildlife photorealism (Blows Crumby's stuff outta the water .. seriously) and although I was doing wildlife stuff before I met Gaka, this bloke is one of the reasons I stayed with photorealism.

Pity you guys can't see his stuff in real life . .awesome I tell ya . .but, hey . . we'll just keep it all here in Cairns!! LOL

One thing you'll find is that Gaka is very giving of his knowledge (as Crumby has tried to be) . . so if it's detailed stuff that you want to do . .pay attention coz this bloke will knock ya cotton pickin' socks off!!

OK Gaka . . pockets full yet?

Onya mate and Welcome to WC!!
Cheers
Crumby

Redsy333
10-28-2002, 10:42 PM
WELCOME Gaka!!!!
Okay enuff already....lets see your stuff :D:D:D
If crumby says you got the goods we want to see;)
lol Seriously welcome aboard and cant wait to get to know ya!
Cheers,
Redsy

chookbrown
10-28-2002, 11:10 PM
Welcome Gaka!!! Looking forward to seeing some of your work soon!!

Cheers from another displaced Aussie,

Colleen :D:D

Gaka
10-28-2002, 11:19 PM
Thanks Crumby, Redsy, Chook..I just tried to post a painting in the last 15 mins...But it was too big...Now I have to work out how to reduce it!!! Thanks for the welcome guys, I look forward to talking with everyone
Gaka

KarenU
10-29-2002, 12:01 AM
Welcome Gaka....to both Wet Canvas and the Pastel Forum!! Your image needs to be no larger than 600 pixels tall by 500 pixels wide. Look forward to seeing some of your work and getting to know you! :D

Birdie
10-29-2002, 12:32 AM
welcome,

Just as everyone else I can't wait to see your work.....

Birdie:rolleyes:

Gaka
10-29-2002, 12:35 AM
Hi Guys

I finaly worked out how to reduce my paintings and I have posted one under "Lion King" I hope you enjoy it. thanks for your welcomes and responses.

Gaka