PDA

View Full Version : WIA Wednesday 1st September

LadyArowana
09-01-2010, 05:11 AM
Hi everyone :wave: I saw Bruce Lee the dentist today, resisted temptation to make inappropriate comments :lol: . Everything checked out OK, so I'm clean and shiny again.

Thought I had all ingredients for curry for supper, but realised I'm missing coconut milk so have to run back to the shops. See you tomorrow. Fiona

TheBlueBetween
09-01-2010, 12:02 PM
can't believe it's September! (as in, feels more like October around here). also can't believe you didn't crack a comment about Bruce Lee! LOL

:wave: for now, taking frank to drs.... and then who knows what.

Barrie
09-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Fingers crossed for Frank!! I can't believe it September either - where has this year gone!?!?

Fiona, yay for a clean bill of teeth health - good for you for holding the comments. You're a much more dedicated cook than I am - if I'm out of something, we change the menu! lol but I cook as rarely as possible, so it's not usually up to me! :)

I have Freya this morning, we're heading to the local bead shop for a little visit. Great way to entertain a 7 yr old! Plus the store is one of my vendors so I want to drop off flyers and such. Then home to put the finishing touches on classes and hopefully be done with it! Hope you all have a great day! Cheers!

claire.c
09-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Hi all, I have no idea where today went to, seems like my evening just disappeared. We took Leon for a swim as we have had a nice day for a change, then have been trying to find somewhere to stay in France. We've narrowed it down to an area around Abbeville, now just need to chose the chambre d'hote. Obviously it has to take dogs, and have good walks nearby, but that goes for a lot of places.

Pam, good for you getting on with the schooling. Although it seems daunting at first it may be easier than it appears, it will mean a lot of work for you though. The basic skills of maths and english presumably get worked into any project you are doing. Being able to take holidays during term time will be a big plus too! Those bras are amazing, not sure I'd hang one on the wall though. Fingers crossed for Frank.

Fiona, glad to hear the dentist was painless, I could do with a check up but am putting it off, my nice dentist went on a training course and I was given another one that I didn't like.

Barrie, hope you and Freya have fun. We don't seem to have had a proper summer either, I am so not ready for winter.

Gladys, I hope you get something sorted out with the consultant, awful situation for you (((hugs))).

Andee, have you got that cold under control? Staying in bed playing mousehunt seems the way to go!

BeadTowne
09-01-2010, 09:41 PM
Quick hi from me. What else is new? Back in Chico, but I have some job application stuff to do and I'm trying to spin enough yarn to open an Etsy shop in the next week or two. When it cools down a bit I'll be back to making beads also. Job stuff is to teach jewelry design and knitting at Michaels. They ask sooooo many questions!

TheBlueBetween
09-02-2010, 01:58 AM
oh yay Maggie, that's going to be a beautiful store! I love the photos on facebook. are you still blogging as well? Fun, fun, starting a new business venture :)

Year, Claire, I'm over my freakout. If we homeschool, I'm going to make it awesome for all of us. Travel included :)

Barrie, how lucky to have a girl that enjoys bead stores! Luke used to, but he's over it.

Hi Andee :wave: looks like you are making progress in MH -I'm so lost there.

:wave: