PDA

View Full Version : Daily Scumble 10.25.02

KarenU
10-25-2002, 12:53 PM
Morning all!! :D Just about to get out and about today with our visiting company. It's turned into a beautiful day here with the sun shining and hopefully getting into the low 70's.

I'm thrilled...I listed that first figurative piece that I did on eBay and it sold....woo hoo!! Only got one bid but...what the heck....it sold! :D So I'm off to the packing store today to get some cardboard to pack it up and ship it off.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :D See you in the threads!

CBruce
10-25-2002, 01:01 PM
Congratulations!!!! It is always a good day when you have friends visiting and a nice painting sold!!!! Another gray day in Dallas and fighting with a reflection in water. Conquered another piece in acrylic posted in the landscape section and working on a pastel version. Can't wait for the weekend. Have a good one.

guilliame
10-25-2002, 01:43 PM
Good evening KarenU,CONGRATS on selling your painting:clap: glad it's so nice over there we on the other hand are sheltering from the wind and rain:D

Katherine J
10-25-2002, 03:35 PM
Yes, Karen, congratulations! That's super and I'm sure it feels wonderful.

Wasn't that some game last night?!

I'm working on pastel apples today having finished the oil apples that sent me into a bit of a funk. This self-teaching and reading WC/books can be tough slogging. However, I am taking a 2-day oil workshop in November. Yipee!

Slowdown
10-25-2002, 11:30 PM
CONGRATS KAREN!!!!!!
Its still warm here in sunny Malta, but I am still in a "what should I paint" mood. I just cant seem to snap out of it. Oh well, give myself some time I guess.
See you guys on the threads!!!!!!:D