PDA

View Full Version : WIA Thursday 26th August

LadyArowana
08-26-2010, 05:12 AM
Hi everyone :wave: just back from the below the waist ladyparts exam. Eeeeeeew I dislike that, but nothing remarkable seen, which is all good, so I don't have to go back till next year. It has taken just about all day though, I was supposed to be seen at 10.30 am but she was running late and had a surgery to do, so I had to go back in the afternoon. It's 4pm now and I don't feel much like starting the things I should be doing LOL. Hope others are feeling more enthused than me..... Fiona

Barrie
08-26-2010, 03:01 PM
Fiona, unremarkable tests are always the best!! Yay! Hope you're enjoying being home!

Nothing exciting here today, it's raining (yay!), still plugging away at the bead show stuff. I'm thinking I might head to the studio shortly tho - kind of need a change of pace! lol Have a great day all! :)

Andee
08-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Hi Fiona, hi Barrie, hi all!

One more day.

:wave:

BeadTowne
08-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Fiona, Always a good exam to have behind you!

Barrie, How I wish for rain to cool us down. It was too hot for me to even jump in the pool yesterday. 109 or 42 C.

Andee, ONE MORE DAY!

Woke up dehydrated and fuzzy headed. Feeling better, but think I will put off my drive to San Jose until tomorrow. My backyard got a good soaking this morning and will be in need of another this evening. I am neglectful of my front yard with the heat and my neighbors must hate me. Pink myrtle flowers all over the driveway and it's too hot to sweep them up. Such an exciting life I lead.

claire.c
08-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi all
Nothing much doing here, it has rained almost non-stop and is way too cold for August. I took Leon to work, he was very good and didn't play me up at all. We have booked our crossings for our next little trip to France, now we need to decide where to stay.

Fiona, that sounds like an awful waste of a day but I suppose it hasa to be done.

Barrie, a good day in the studio will be very satisfying.

Andee, we'll be able to hear you cheer as you leave work tomorrow, how is the new recruit getting on?

Maggie, can I share some of your heat? My garden is downright soggy.

TheBlueBetween
08-26-2010, 07:09 PM
It's raining here too. pouring. which I actually like. if it's going to rain, let it at least make music on the roof. I'm afraid summer is over though.

took frank to acupuncture today. picked him up and thought he was going to pass out he was in so much pain. I'm really worried about him. sigh.

am going to take my car to the service place in a bit - check engine light - just trying to time it for when frank is not all spaced out on pain killers so he can give me a ride back. I should probably just have asked for a loaner car I guess.

sorry, very gloomy.

Fiona, great news. are you happy to be "home" again?

Maggie, that is too damn hot! Yikes. You can swim tonight when it's dark and can't sleep? oh, you do have AC though, that's good.

Hiya Barrie :)

Andee, one day! whoopie!!!

:wave: for now.
xoxo