PDA

View Full Version : New Digital Art

Dentan
10-19-2002, 12:25 PM
Hi this is my first post for a new series of digital art based on women. We can only see their torsos. No arms or heads or little or no legs. I think it leaves more for the imagination. Please tell me what other ways I could improve this and etc.

Thanks

plumpfairy
10-19-2002, 03:10 PM
Welcome to WC Dentan!
Nice work! I like the concept!
jana:D :clap: ;)

crazy_cat
10-19-2002, 09:40 PM
Welcome! I love you artwork. Checked out your site. Very nice. Looking forward to more of your posts!:clap: :clap: :cat:

R.Masters
10-20-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Dentan
Hi this is my first post for a new series of digital art based on women. We can only see their torsos. No arms or heads or little or no legs. I think it leaves more for the imagination. Please tell me what other ways I could improve this and etc.

Thanks

Beautiful colors!

nonamac
10-20-2002, 07:18 AM
Hi Den Tan!! I see on your website what you mean by single line art! This one you've posted is a departure for you, then. I love the colours and the unusual POV.

Nice chatting with you this evening!!

nonamac

Dentan
10-20-2002, 07:24 AM
Hello again Nonamac. Thanks for visiting the site, glad you liked them. Yes this torso art is a bit different for me and I find it quite interesting when I do not include the other parts of the body.

Great to chat with you too. Will visit that chat room again soon.

crazy_cat
10-20-2002, 09:46 AM
Chat room? Ok how did I miss this one:D Is the chat every evening?

Dentan
10-20-2002, 10:24 AM
Hi Crazy Cat,

I am new so I was exploring the different areas and discovered the chat rooms. I saw some people chatting online so I joined the chat. I went to the Community section and chose the Chat section. Then you would be able to go online and see who is chatting etc. Give it a try. Good fun. Meet new people.

Elsby
10-20-2002, 11:12 AM
Den Tan.

I've just visited your site and the one-line art is really striking and fascinating too.

Liked everything I saw both the colours and those so expressive lines.

Elsby

TeAnne
10-20-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Dentan

Thanks

Oh WOW, this is excellent :D
Improve this? Why? It's great as it is.

You could push it further too. Like more minimalism. Not so literal.
Is that where you think you're heading?

Dentan
10-20-2002, 09:48 PM
Thanks for visiting the site Elsby and TeAnne. Glad you like them. I think I was trying to make is minimal but was afraid if it was too minimal, not many people could see what it was supposed to be? Still trying out new ways of doing it. But at present I think it is a bit different. I always like comments on the work because when you get more feedback you can look at the work from fresh eyes. Then I can learn and try new things to improve on it next time.

Thanks again for visiting.